𝚇. 𝚂𝚔𝟾𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚒

🪴

🪴

"Wow, that was quite the workout." Robby says, stretching his shoulder out.

Violet and Robby just finished a long day at Miyagi-Do helping Daniel clean up and prepare to open for more students. A lot of waxing, sanding, painting and other karate training disguised as cleaning.

"Training with Daniel is never an easy task." Violet laughs. "Are you sure your shoulder's okay?"

"Yeah, I think doing all that work actually helped it." Robby says.

"Oh, good." Violet unlocks her car. "You need a ride home?"

"No, I'm okay. But thanks."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." Violet smiles.

As she starts to get in her car, Robby runs up to stop her.

"Change your mind?" she jokes, a little startled at his sudden appearance next to her.

"No, I, uh," Robby hesitates. He didn't think this through. "I was wondering if you'd want to go out sometime?"

Violet smiles, trying to remain cool and contain her excitement. "I'd love to."

"Great." Robby smiles back. "Does tomorrow after training work?"

"Yeah, that works." Violet nods.

"Alright, I'll see you then." he smiles slyly before walking off.

Violet sits in her car for a moment before starting to drive.

Did that really just happen?

When she gets home, Alicia immediately notices her daughter's over-joyed mood.

"You're very smiley this evening." Alicia chuckles as she brings their bowls of spaghetti to the kitchen table. "What happened today?"

"Well, we had a grueling day of cleaning at Miyagi-Do," Violet says, then her smile gets bigger. "But afterwards this guy Robby asked me on a date."

"Your coworker who you have been endlessly flirting with since he started at the dealership? It's about time."

Violet gives her mom an odd look, wondering how she knows that.

Alicia laughs. "Why are you so surprised? You know Amanda and I talk on the reg."

"Ahh." Violet nods, taking a sip of her water. "I was gonna tell you about him, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and it not end up turning into anything."