𝚇𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚞 𝙺𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚊

🪴

🪴

"I don't know about this, guys." Anthony worries as he, Violet, and Sam stretch. "Kenny's been training a lot longer than me. I don't think I can catch up."

Sam nods. "I know you're still upset about what happened at the mall."

"Kids are calling me shithead." Anthony says, making Violet grimace.

"We're all dealing with Cobra Kai." Sam finishes her thought. "You're not alone."

"I've also seen Kenny fight and he's only fueled by adrenaline and revenge." Violet takes a breath, starting another stretch. "He doesn't have a lot of skill and skill is what's important. You may be newer at it than him but you already have an advantage with the skills you'll be learning."

"I hope you're right." Anthony chuckles nervously.

Violet sees Robby enter the dojo and she grins, quickly making her way over to him. "This is amazing. I'm so happy you're back."

"I'm happy to be back. I feel so much better here." Robby agrees. "And I was wondering if, uh, you'd want to hang out after class?"

Violet smiles. "Sure."

Chozen whistles with his fingers, catching all of the students' attention. "Line up!"

Jonas hurries to be on the other side of Violet as Robby is next to her, making sure to make eye contact with him. Robby sizes Jonas up, deciding to shake off the confusion and jealousy he's feeling for now.

"So, where are my dad and Johnny?" Sam asks as they gather in front of the training platform.

"Not here. Today, you train with me!" Chozen yells, followed with Japanese, then repeats in English. "Attention!"

"This is gonna be awesome." Violet beams quietly, Robby smiling over at her.

He shouts another command in Japanese, earning looks of confusion from the students. "Bow!" he repeats, exasperated.

"Cobra Kai gaining ground. We must prepare." he turns, going behind a table. "Now, we learn about Yanbaru Kuina."

"What is that? Some top secret karate move? Like a throat rip?" Chris asks, imitating a throat rip.

"No. It is bird. In English called Okinawa rail." Chozen explains. "Endangered, cannot fly."

He picks something up, removing the covering to reveal some eggs.