𝚇𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚂𝚘𝚊𝚙

🪴

🪴

When Violet, Amanda, Sam, and Anthony get back from Ohio, they learn that Daniel got into a horrible fight with Terry and got beat up badly. Just like Violet thought she would, Jessica provided Amanda with insight as to why Daniel has been acting the way he has. Amanda learned things about Daniel and Jessica's past experiences with Terry that she never knew before.

Now Amanda understands the severity of the situation and why it's been so important to Daniel to take Terry down. The next week when Daniel is a little more physically healed, Johnny, Violet, and Louie come over to discuss a plan with Amanda, Sam, and Chozen.

"It's been a week. The longer we wait-"

"We must let Daniel-san heal." Chozen interrupts Johnny.

"Chozen's right." Amanda agrees. "I want to do something about it too, but we can't just go after Terry Silver."

"You said the man has a ponytail. How can he be that scary?" Louie jokes with a laugh.

"Think of a ponytailed Slenderman." Violet tells Louie. "That's who we're dealing with."

"Dad?" Sam says, everyone's attention turning to Daniel who just walked in the kitchen.

"Johnny? What are you doing here?" Daniel looks confused.

"Figuring out how to make Silver pay for what he did to you."

"What's with the suit?" Amanda asks her husband.

"I can't wear my pajamas to LaRusso auto, can I?" Daniel slightly limps over to the espresso machine.

"You're going to work?" Amanda worries.

"Daniel-san, we need to make plans-"

"Guys, I appreciate the sentiment. I do." Daniel interrupts Chozen. "But I'm out of this thing with Silver. If he wants the Valley, he can have it. I'm done with karate."

"No. Dad and I will go to work for you." Violet insists. "You stay here and make plans."

"Hey, I didn't agree to-" Louie stops when Violet gives him a death glare. "But I can!"

"Thank you sweetheart, but no. I'm going." Daniel insists, Louie taking a breath of relief.

"Wait, what do you mean you're done with karate?" Johnny chimes in.

"Must not give up." Chozen adds.

"I am giving up." Daniel looks at Chozen. "Going toe-to-toe with Terry Silver was a mistake. It almost cost me my family, I'm not making that mistake again."