𝚇𝙻𝙸. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

🪴

🪴

After losing the semifinals to Sam, Violet decides that this would be a good time to go out into the hall to get some air and try to clear her head a little. As she's sitting on a bench with some water, she sees Anthony heading to the boys' locker room.

"Hey, Ant!" she calls out, getting his attention and startling him. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, nothing, I-I was just gonna go see Kenny."

"Why, to put milk in his locker again? Steal his clothes? Chase him?"

Anthony looks down, sighing. "No, I was actually going to try to apologize to him."

"If I hear anything happening in there I won't hesitate to come in there and kick your ass."

Anthony shakes his head. "You were good out there today, so I'll pass."

"Good." Violet nods.

Anthony disappears into the locker room and just when she thought she was alone, the person she wants to see least appears. She tries to act like she doesn't see him, looking down at her phone.

"You were amazing out there." Robby speaks up.

Violet barely looks at him. "I would say the same but I don't compliment people that cheat by teaching their new dojo their ex-dojo's moves."

"I'm just doing whatever it takes to win."

"Good for you. Now I was really enjoying you not being in my space, so I kindly ask you to move on." she waves her hand. "Thank you."

Before Robby can say anything, the two hear Kenny shout and the sound of something, probably Anthony, hitting lockers. Both of them run into the locker room, Violet not even realizing or caring she's in the men's. They run in as Kenny is wailing mercilessly on Anthony, who's cornered against the lockers.

"Stop!" Robby yells as he pulls Kenny off of Anthony, Violet holding on to Anthony. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Just getting payback on the kid who thought he could bully me and get away with it!"

"Anthony LaRusso was your bully?" Robby asks, looking at the two LaRussos in shock.

"Not anymore." Kenny grabs Anthony's face, looking him in the eyes. "Do you hear that? Get ready for high school next year. Because you're gonna be in a world of pain."