𝚇𝚇𝙸. 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜

New graphic by love4keene 🥰

🪴

As they start their drive, Daniel explains to Violet how Louie had realized a car was missing from the trade-in lot at the dealership, and that Robby probably took it. But tracking the GPS in the car wasn't helpful because Robby had remembered they track the trade-ins and ditched the GPS somewhere.

"Wow, that's like the smartest thing my dad's ever done." Violet nods, taking in everything he said. "So where are we going now? We don't really have anything to go off of."

"We're going to try to find Johnny and give him a chance to help us. Robby is his son, after all." Daniel explains. "We'll try the Cobra Kai dojo first."

"Are you serious?" Violet asks, annoyed. "He doesn't know Robby at all to be helpful in looking for him."

"I know." Daniel agrees. "But I think it's worth giving him a chance to try."

Violet nods, her rational side coming back. "I guess you're right. He and Robby were starting to head in the right direction before the fight."

"Oh, really? That's good."

"Yeah. I guess that's the one good thing that came out of you kicking Robby out of your house for no good reason." Violet states honestly. "Even though it's gone to crap now."

Daniel goes silent, guilt starting to consume him.

"You know, I understand you would have rather us come to you instead of Johnny. But we were trying to avoid exactly what happened with you getting angry." Violet explains. "Robby knew Johnny wouldn't get mad about it like you did, so he took us there."

"Johnny could have easily turned us away because it was late or simply the fact that we're related to his sworn enemy." Violet adds. "But he didn't. He let us crash there no questions asked and was making us breakfast before you kicked down the door. I'm not his biggest fan either but he was in the right there."

"I-I know." Daniel sighs. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to."

The rest of the ride to the Cobra Kai dojo was uncomfortably silent with no music or talking between the two. Johnny wasn't there, but Kreese was. Harsh words were exchanged between him and Daniel, but no physical altercation. At least not yet.

Now Daniel are Violet are outside Johnny's apartment, waiting on him. They knocked on the door several times and there was no answer. But Daniel is insisting on finding him and giving him an opportunity to help.