𝚇𝚇𝚇. 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚎

🪴

🪴

———

Robby 💚

where are you?

are you okay?

i know you're upset, just
please tell me you're okay
wherever you are

i'm sorry

———

With a dejected sigh, Violet puts her phone back in her duffel bag and met Jonas in the yard for his test.

"Alright, Jonas. This is where your chores start to pay off." Violet says. "Bow."

The two bow to each other and Violet gets in a stance, getting ready to throw forward strikes when he stops her.

"Woah, slow your roll." Jonas backs up and holds his hands up. "Are you gonna punch me?"

"No, I won't make contact. As long as you don't hesitate and keep your movements sharp, you'll be fine. Ready?"

Jonas nods and Violet throws forward strikes his way as he blocks them all with the muscle memory he's learned. After she's done throwing strikes, they bow and Jonas looks at his hands. "Did...Did I really just do that?"

"You did." Violet laughs. "That was your test. You're ready to start the fun stuff with everyone else."

"Sweet." Jonas grins.

They go inside to take a break and Violet grabs her phone, looking once again and seeing nothing from Robby. Jonas watches her expression change. "You okay?"

"Yeah, it's nothing." she shrugs, putting her phone back.

"Doesn't seem like nothing." he says.

"It is nothing, that's the problem." Violet explains. "My boyfriend isn't texting me. I'm worried about him."

"You still haven't heard from Robby?" Sam asks as she walks over, having heard the conversation.

Violet shakes her head. "Not a peep."

"I'm sure he's fine. He just needs to cool off." Sam assures. Violet doesn't say anything, just nodding her head and hoping she's right.

"Anyway," Sam continues, "Miguel and I came up with an idea I wanna run by you."

"What's that?"