𝚇𝙸𝚇. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

🪴

🪴

Violet wakes up next to Sam in Johnny's spare bedroom. Robby let the girls have the bedroom and he slept out on the couch. But when she opens her eyes, she sees him standing in the bedroom in front of a box. Robby turns around when he hears the bed moving and smiles at Violet as she gets up.

"Good morning." he kisses her forehead. "How did you sleep?"

"Not bad." Violet sighs as he puts his arm around her. She smiles when she sees what he's looking at. "These drawings are so cute."

Robby puts the drawings back in the box he got them from. "I think dad's making some breakfast. You hungry?"

"I could eat." Violet nods.

As they walk out of the hallway and into the kitchen, embarrassment sets in for Violet about showing up here the way she did last night. It's extra awkward because she's only met the man once before, and that meeting was just as weird.

"Hey." Robby gets his dad's attention. "Thanks for letting us crash here last night."

"Yeah, I'm sorry for the late intrusion." Violet adds.

"It's no problem. But look, I'm gonna have to tell LaRusso about this. It's his kid." he looks at Violet. "And what are you again? His niece?"

"Cousin." Violet corrects awkwardly.

"Please don't." Robby pleads. "If he sees Sam like this it'll crush him. Let me take the blame. I'll say I got drunk and told them to bring me here."

"No." Violet shakes her head. "We're all at fault. You shouldn't take all of the blame."

A knock on the door and Daniel's voice interrupts. "Johnny?"

Violet and Robby freeze as they look over at the door. "Oh no."

Daniel knocks again. "Johnny, come on. I saw your car outside, I know you're in there. Open up."

"Go in the other room, I got your back." Johnny instructs.

Violet and Robby hurry to the spare room where Sam is still asleep. They gently close the door and press their ears against it to try to listen.

It's quiet for a few minutes until they hear a loud bang and Johnny grunting in pain, causing them to flinch away from the door.

"Sam! Violet!" Daniel calls out.

"Oh, shit. He used my full name." Violet cringes. "I'm in trouble."