𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅. 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝

🪴

🪴

"Attack!"

Violet kicks Johnny's sparring pads then double punches them.

"That's it." he nods, and Violet moves out of the way and stands over by Jonas.

As Demetri gets ready for his turn, Johnny gets distracted by what Violet realizes is Daniel and Miguel training together. Demetri accidentally kicks Johnny in the face instead of the sparring pads.

"Oh, shit!" Demetri's eyes go wide. "I'm not gonna get in any trouble, am I?"

Before Violet can even realize what's happening, Demetri is bound to the punching bag and has a gag in his mouth, with a cushion duct taped to him.

"Alright, remember one of the best ways to get a point is to aim for the torso!" Johnny hits the cushion, making Demetri grunt through his gag. "Front kick, side kick. Ready?"

"Huh?" Demetri looks at Johnny, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry." Sam grimaces, before going ahead and demonstrating the kicks on Demetri.

"Nice kick LaRusso! Remember, whip that foot through the target." Johnny instructs, earning a nod from Sam. "Violence, you're up next!"

Violet is spaced off, not registering that Johnny is calling out to her since he's not using her name.

Jonas taps Violet's shoulder. "Uh, I think he's talking to you."

"Oh, sorry." Violet sees Johnny impatiently looking at her. "So I finally get a nickname and it's Violence?"

"It sounds like your name." Johnny shrugs. "Now get up here, it's your turn!"

Violet sighs, walking up to Demetri and doing the kicks on him

"Nice job, Violence!" Johnny claps. "See, your name suits you too. You're next Joe!"

"It's Jonas." Jonas corrects him for what feels like the millionth time as he approaches the punching bag.

Jonas does his kicks and looks over to Johnny for comment, but Johnny doesn't even see as he's distracted again by Miguel training with Daniel. It's becoming very obvious, at least to Violet, that he's growing jealous.

"Sensei!" Jonas yells. "Yoo-hoo! Sensei Lawrence?"

Violet's not sure if Johnny is intentionally ignoring him or if he's just that hyper-fixated on Daniel and Miguel.