𝚇𝚅. 𝙲𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍

🪴

🪴

The next morning everyone goes to Miyagi-Do to see the whole place vandalized and trashed. The doors are off their hinges, toilet paper is strung everywhere, trash is in the yard, the sign out front, the fence, and the punching bag got spray painted, and the plants are knocked over.

Violet tears up as she looks at the place. "Oh my God."

"This was definitely done by Hawk and those other snakes." Robby grumbles.

Just when they thought they had seen everything, they go inside and it's even worse. Everything is knocked over on the floor. Violet's heart breaks more when she sees Daniel kneeling on the ground and holding something in his hands. She goes over to him, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"They even took Mr. Miyagi's medal of honor." Daniel's voice breaks as he holds the empty shadowbox. He sets it on the ground, holding his hand over his mouth as tears well in his eyes.

"Dad!" Sam calls from outside.

As they go outside, they don't even have to ask Sam what's wrong. They see Daniel's beloved '47 ford convertible, lovingly referred to as the banana boat, with red spray paint on it that says 'Cobra Kai NEVER DIES!!'

Daniel looks at it in sadness for a moment before scowling, getting in, and starting it up.

"Mr. LaRusso?!" Robby asks in bewilderment.

"Dad, where are you going?" Sam adds.

He quickly peels out of the dojo without another word, leaving the teens alone.

"Well, I guess we should get started on cleaning." Violet sighs. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us."

As Robby and Sam start with picking the trash and everything up, Violet decides to work on trying to save the plants that got knocked over and re-potting them in new pots.

"Woah, what happened here?" Demetri asks as he walks in. "This place is a mess."

"Cobra Kai happened." Robby says.

"Yeah, I guess they weren't too happy about losing the mall fight." Violet huffs as she sets a plant back in place in its new pot.

Demetri's face falls. "This is all my fault."

"What?" Sam asks. "Why?"

"I gave Cobra Kai a bad Yelp review and I refused to take it down. That's why Eli and his quiver came after me at the mall." Demetri explains. "You guys had to come save me and that's why this happened."