𝙻𝙸. 𝙶𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐

🪴

🪴

Robby melts into Violet, pulling her as close into him as he can while he backs up, sitting on his bed.

Violet sits on his lap as they continue to make out, Robby resting his hands on the sides of her thighs as she rubs her hands up and down his chest.

She starts to lift his shirt when they're jolted out of the moment by people yelling outside. "Fight!"

"We can't have one night to ourselves, damnit." Violet huffs as she gets up off his lap, running out of the apartment, Robby following her.

"My entire family has suffered because of you!" Sam sneers, lunging for Tory.

Violet and Miguel jumps in-between them, Violet keeping Sam back as Miguel keeps Tory back.

"What the hell is going on?!" Violet shouts.

"She's been working with Kreese this whole time!" Sam says, all eyes moving to Tory. "Why did you only come forward now, huh? Because you're a coward!"

"Screw you, LaRusso!" Tory says through tears. "I knew this was a mistake."

Tory runs out of the apartment complex, and Violet follows Sam going the opposite way.

"Sam!" Violet shouts.

"What?" Sam replies curtly as she turns around.

"What did Tory tell you?" she asks. "How is she working with Kreese?"

"Basically Silver framed Kreese for Stingray's assault and she's been visiting him in jail to be his spy and take Silver down from inside the dojo or whatever." Sam rolls her eyes. "And Silver paid off the ref at the All Valley, so I didn't lose! He probably did the same for the Sekai Taikai ref!"

"Holy shit." Violet rubs her forehead. "I half-jokingly said that tonight and at the All Valley. I didn't think he actually did it!"

"Vivi, did you even hear me?!" Sam says. "I didn't lose the All Valley! But that coward couldn't even say anything about it until it was way too late!"

"Yeah, I heard you Sam! Loud and clear!" Violet raises her voice, getting frustrated. "You have a right to be angry about it, but I think you're being kind of selfish right now. Tory has probably been scared, and rightfully so, to say anything and it obviously took a lot for her to come here and tell you tonight! That girl is obviously hurting!"

"I can't believe you're taking her side!" Sam shouts, starting to walk away again.

"I am not taking her side!" Violet follows her. "You're obviously too blindsided by your rage to think about anything but yourself right now, so when you're ready to talk about it like an adult, come find me!"