6

HAVAN FLORES

"So?" Luca annoyingly asks me.

He receives a questioning look from me.

"How is it to be living with Ardie?" His grin grows with every second.

I shrug my shoulders and give him a serious face but deep down I feel my heart speeding up. An image of her laughing replays in my head. A blush creeps up my cheeks as I try to hide my smile. Luca laughs and starts poking me with his fingers, causing me to laugh.

"Stop it! I surrender! Luca stop it before I kick you!" I scream out, fits of laughter being thrown out in between.

He stops, not wanting to be kicked.  Before he gets the chance to say anything else, Terrence storms his way into the room. He's trying to catch his breath, resting his palms on his knees. Terrence breathes deeply and starts talking.

"Dana told me to tell you that we're having a sleepover at her place tonight. All five of us, and you can't say no. Her words, not mine." He raises for his current position and seats himself next to me.

"And where is our party queen?" Luca giggles.

Terrence points to the exit of the room and replies: " Having a photoshoot with Arden. Don't know why they didn't ask us."

A frown forms its way on my face. The boys quickly notice that.

"Is Hava upset?" They say mockingly. I huff and roll my eyes.

Why are they being so annoying? They act as if I'm obsessive over Arden, I would not have any reason to be. I do kind of feel protective over her but that's just because she's new here and doesn't know her way around this place . Also my mom would kill me if I would let anything happen to our guest. 

"I guess we're attending a sleepover then."

Out of the corner of my eye I see Cooper running over with a big grin spread over his face. Oh lord, I swear if he says one thing about Ard and I, I'm gonna-

"A sleepover?! When? I'll be there!" He tells us excitedly.

A frown appears on my lips. The guys and I look at eachother, all thinking the same.

"Ohh, sorry grandpa but it's teenagers only." Terrence jokes.

Cooper gasps and gives us a hurtful look.

"You guys are mean. Pure evil! Who taught you to be this rude to a young man like me?"

All of us cough jokingly and question; "Young man?" Coop huffs and turns around, making his way out of the room while muttering things to himself. We started laughing but our attention was suddenly pointed on two giggling girls entering the empty set.

My eyes are fixated on Arden wearing not her usual clothes. She catches me looking and gives me a soft smile. I give her a small wave to invite her over.

"Hi, how'd the shoot go?"

She nods and smiles before answering; "It was quite fun! Interesting actually. Dana and I got to know each other a bit more."

I pat a spot on the couch next to me, for her to sit. "That's great!"

I'm happy she's getting used to this all. It takes a while to adjust to the camera being pointed in your direction the whole time. In the beginning it's all a bit overwhelming but it gets better.

Arden takes place next to me and joins in the conversation. I don't even know what they're talking about, until they tried to catch my attention.

"Right, Hava?" My head turns to the group, my eyebrows furrowed.

They know I wasn't listening, I can see it because of Dana's smirk.

"What?" It comes out as a sound just above a whisper.

Arden leans more in my side and whispers in my ear; "They asked if pizza was alright for dinner and that your favourite's four cheeses."

A shiver runs down my spine from the feeling of lips so close to my skin. I hum and nod in confirmation. Knowing I kind of embarrassed myself. I remember telling Arden this morning to not worry about embarrassing herself but look who's doing it right now.

How are you guys, did you like this one? Love -L