7

ARDEN KELLY

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. Jules told me to get dressed in my normal clothes again. I walk out of my dressing room and meet Mike on the other side.

"Hi Arden! Can I talk to you for a sec?"

I nod and reply 'sure'.

He starts walking and gestures to follow him. He smiles and speaks up.

"I just want to go over some rules, before you really start filming. Number 1, you can't spoil or post anything about Danger Force without permission. Number 2, we don't really allow you to date any of your castmates. If anything would happen with the relationship it could be awkward to keep on filming. Do you understand that?"

I can't date any of my cast members? But what if I can't help it?

I simply nod and bid my goodbye, ready to go home with Hava. I don't know what I should take with me tonight, how do their sleepovers go? I need to stop overthinking. They're just normal people, Lord, they're the same age as me!

"You coming, Ar?" Havan's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

I nod and grab my backpack, sprinting towards her. she grabs my hand pulling me with her in the direction of the outdoors. Melissa was already waiting in the car.

Sunglasses on the bridge of her nose. A toothy smile appears when she catches us walking her way.

"It's a beautiful day! I wish it was like this in Squamish all the time." I sigh, taking in the warmth of the sun rays shining on my skin.

"You can enjoy that sun later, honey. We gotta get going." Melissa softly says.

Havan rushes to the front of the car and yells; "I call shotgun."

I get in the backseat and buckle up.

Back at the house, both of us rush inside, heading towards our rooms. I'm looking around for clothes I could take with me . My eyes spot an oversized jumper in my wardrobe, that should be good. When I grab the comfortable fabric, a soft knock is heard on the bedroom door.

Havan steps into my room, a backpack by her side.

"Hey, you ready?" She flashes her white smile.

I accidentally dropped the jumper on the carpet, being amazed by her natural beauty. Arden, stop it!

Hava takes a few steps forward and she bends down, reaching out for the article of clothing. At the same time, I kneel down too. Both our hands grab the fabric, we look up at each other.

Our eyes connect, hers twinkle, it feels like staring at a galaxy filled with a million beautiful bright stars. I can't look away, I don't want to, what surprises me is that it seems she's got the same problem.

Havan moves her head closer to mine, eyes shifting to my lips. This must be a dream, this can't be happening. I move closer too, only a few inches apart from each other's faces. Her minty breath feels nice and warm on my cheeks.

She's got this weird spell over me, she attracts me, and i can't resist it. Her hands slightly touch mine, the contact sends shivers down my spine. The moment our lips are about to touch, she shifts her eyes away and pulls back.

"Sorry 'bout that, didn't know what came over me." She rambles, clearly looking flustered.

I rose from the quite uncomfortable position, clearing my throat; "Yeah no, it's okay..."

An awkward smile appears on her face as she quickly turns around and makes her way out of my room.

That was, uhm, weird?

I grab some PJ's and the jumper, making my way out of the room too. The sound of a car honking its horn reaches my ears. Dana's here.

Apparently she told Havan, she'd come pick us up. Sprinting to the front door, bidding my goodbye to Melissa. Hava is already outside, getting closer to the car, step by step.

"Havan! Wait!"

She stops in her tracks, turning around to face me. Her cheeks are red,she licks her lips, a small whisper comes out of her mouth.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Uhm, can we forget about what happened back there? I don't want it to get awkward between us." I try to say with all the courage I can muster.

A frown of disappointment forms on those pretty lips, I almost kissed. She slightly bites down on them and gives a small nod.