10

TERRENCE LITTLE GARDENHIGH

I sigh, leaning against a wall.

"How long have they been in there?" Luca asks, whining.

I look at my watch and face him. "13 minutes and 17 seconds, to be exact."

He frowns and hesitantly says; "Then why aren't they out yet? It's called 'Seven minutes in heaven', not 'thirteen minutes and something'. Should we go in?"

As I grabbed the doorknob, Dana quickly jumped in front of me. "No! Don't, I think we've all noticed that something happened between them. We should let them talk it out and they can come out whenever they want to."

I raise my brow, crossing my arms. "And what are we supposed to do then?" She sighs, her face softens. "They're girls, believe me, they won't like it if you intrude on them."

Luca sticks out his index finger, his thinking look on his visage. "What if we just knock? There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

The door creaked open slowly, all three of us focused on the two girls. They smile softly but their eyes widen slightly, not expecting us to stand on the other side of the door.

I clear my throat. "I think we should rehearse, Mike's not gonna be happy if don't know our lines."

HAVAN FLORES

3 DAYS LATER

AT THE STUDIO

"Someone's got to save her!"

Dana's voice raises, saying her line, her character, ShoutOut has to say in this scene. We've been busy filming this scene, and it's not been easy. We keep cracking up and I think we're starting to get on the nerves of Mike and the rest of the crew.

"I'm kinda busy right now. Volt you've got to do it!" Says Terrence as his character, AWOL. He turns back to the stuntman who he was 'beating up'.

"On it!" I yell, living in Volt's character. My eyes go to Arden, who is 'tied up' to a wall, surrounded by 'evil men'. Noises escape her mouth covered with tape. Her green eyes pleading for me to 'save' her. Wow, how is this her first acting job? I run to my directed spot and 'kick' the men. I've been doing my own stunts for a while now and I love it so much. When they're defeated I make my way to Arden or shall I say Eden.

My gloved hands rather abruptly rip the tape off of her lips. Luckily it wasn't stuck on tightly, however she still needed to act as if it hurt like hell. A small gasp escapes her beautiful lips. In a matter of seconds Arden wraps her arms around my neck. Acting taken aback, I patted her back quite awkwardly, even though I love her hugs so much.

"Thank you, thank you so much, Volt!"

I pull back; "Are you okay?"

She quickly nods, still looking me directly in the eyes.

C'mon Arden, you're not making this any easier for me.

"What's your name? Are you new here, 'cause I haven't seen you around?" I ask as I hear the others still 'fighting' the bad guys.

"I'm Eden and yes, my mom and I moved here not too long ago."

I nod, trying to keep the scene going, not wanting to start over just because I got distracted by Arden's American accent. I heard her tell Mike she took some classes back in Canada to speak normally in this accent. It wasn't so hard for her to adapt to an American accent because she's been living among Canadians for a couple of years. I do need to be honest that I love her English accent more, that way she's more Arden, like my Arden that I've gotten to know these past few weeks.

"VOLT! WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!" Screams Cooper dressed up in his Captain Man costume.

Turning my gaze back to Arden, leading her to a corner where she's safe.

"Alright, stay here." She nods.

The camera follows me to the rest of the squad. I stretch my arms out, 'zapping' Betty Blades. Looking back to where I left Arden, a greenscreen now behind her.

"Cut!"

All of us freeze in our spots except for Arden. She runs off set, as her character is supposed to fade away.

"3, 2, Go!"

Cameras start rolling again, being Dana and I's cue. Dana looks up from the guy lying on the floor.

"Uhhh, guys?" I say loudly, facing the others.

"W-where'd she go?! She was right there just a second ago!"

Just as she said that, one of the stuntmen fell forward. Following with others guys getting 'punched' by air. The team and I looked at the scene playing in front of us and then at each other.

"What is going on here? Where not dealing with another ghost are we? Else I'm out of here." Says Terrence.

That line signs us to freeze again, letting Arden get back on set. She looks at me directly, giving me a small smile before getting in character again.

"I'm going on, you're welcome by the way." She says calmly, gesturing to the stuntmen, who are all knocked-out.

The five of us scream, Luca ending up clinged to my side. I roll my eyes and throw his arms off of me.

Arden smirks and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Who are you, or shall I ask, what are you?" Questions Cooper.

Arden takes a step forward; "Oh right, sorry Ray. My name's Eden Young but some may know me as Novis."

Coopers jaw drops; "How d-do you-"

He gets interrupted by her beautiful laugh.

"I know all of your names if that was your question. Hello Mika, Bose, Chapa and Miles. You know Ray, your father taught my mother a lot, so much she got to the point where she gave her own daughter superpowers. She turned into a mad scientist, really."

Cooper looks like he's thinking, snapping his finger; "Eden Young, as in Janis Young?"

"Correct! Wow I'm surprised you still remember her." Arden puts on a fake mockingly shocked face.

I make my way to her, taking the same pose as she had a minute ago.

"What do you want to achieve with this, with your little rescue mission?" Shooting her a glare.

"Hey, don't look at me like that, I'm one of the good guys. And I was hoping to join your team, you could use some extra help." She says, standing tall, trying to look stronger than she is.

I look at Coop as in asking for his opinion; "What do ya think, Boss?"

Luca jumps up; "Why thank you, Chapa. I like her, she's cool so why not?"

I sigh walking up to him, wrapping my arm around his shoulders, patting his back afterwards.

"Not you Bose, sorry buddy. So what do you think, Ray?" I suppress Ray's name.

Coop shrugs, sighs, walks towards the exit, already regretting his decision and breathes out; "Sure, why not. The more the merrier."