13

MICHAEL D. COHEN 

"I have to go guys, it was fun fighting crime but I really need to go to sleep to be at school on time tomorrow."

I watch the kids perform from afar. I'm on my lunch break, chewing on a sandwich while sitting in my personalised chair.

"What, you're not going to SwAG now?"

After Dana said her line, I heard slurping from beside me. On my right was Cooper with a straw in his mouth, still slurping from his cup which was clearly empty.

"I can't, my mom already signed me up at Swellview Junior High a couple months back. Sorry."

Staring up at him with raised eyebrows, he notices and immediately drops the straw from between his lips. I mouth 'thank you', with a bit of a bossy grimace.

"Hey, we went there for a few weeks! Not too long ago actually." Terrence speaks up, causing me to look at the scene again.

"I know, I saw you guys all the time. Remember that guy that kept staring at you during lunch, Chapa?"

Said Arden, our new 'recruit'. She's a great actress, and fits right in the group. I've heard this is her first acting job, I wouldn't have noticed if they didn't tell me.

"Yeah, yeah, I do remember him. Still think he wanted to fight me." Havan pondered and trailed off towards the end of her sentence.

"Well, I was seated right behind poor Tony. Made me sick how he looked at you with that ridiculous smile, he's still head over heels for you, by the way." Arden gags with a face full of disgust.

"Poor Tony indeed, 'cause I'm not interested in him." A small sassy smile makes its way on her face, earning a giggle from Arden.

"I really need to go now, my mom is probably starting to worry. She might think something happened to me." She gives a small wave and turns around, walks through the glass doors of the Man's Nest, disappearing from the set.

Everything goes quiet for just a second. The four remaining kids next to each other on set. Arden hurries to me and Cooper, taking a seat in a chair next to mine. I hear Havan sigh and she takes a few steps to the left.

"What do you think of her guys?" She asks the others, "Is she really Danger Force material."

"I think she is! Eden has amazing superpowers, which can come in quite handy. You will adjust to her in no time, don't worry." Says Dana seriously, meaning every word. 

"I guess you're probably right." Havan sighs.

Terrence jumps in, "My sis is always right, don't ever doubt her again." He threatens.

A small silence falls upon the group once again until Luca speaks up.

"Do you guys know where Ray is? He's been gone for hours."

The other three shrug their shoulders and answer; "Definitely mom stuff."

This causes me to laugh, along with Arden and Cooper. After that line was spoken, Mike called it a wrap on this episode. Arden walks up to Havan and embraces her, while whispering something I can't hear. It must have been funny because Hava starts giggling afterwards.

I shake my head, smiling, loving to see the two of them bonding even though they haven't known each other for that long.  If I could I would create a fan account on every social media platform there is just to show how much I ship them.  Of course it's not allowed for them to be something, not that I'm saying they're together, it's just they look so happy when one another is by their sides. But if something beautiful blossoms out of it, they can't risk it, then they might lose their jobs and none of us want that.

I TRIED OKAY HAHA, IT'S HARD TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHILE CRYING OVER NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO HARRY STYLES' CONCERT TONIGHT, IF I DON'T RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR MESSAGES I PROBABLY DROWNED IN MY OWN TEARS, LOVE L