Break Up

"When I got down to the tarmac, I saw the Sherriff lying dead on the ground. And then Ward asked me to fly the gold to Nassau and dispose of the gun. He's protecting his son. It was Rafe Cameron who killed Sherriff Peterkin. I... I gotta be honest with you. I'm terrified. If anything happens to me, I'm telling you, it was Ward Cameron. He's the one who did it." Gavin said on the tape as John B was in Shoupe's office. 

"I told you Shoupe. Ward killed my father and Gavin and now you know Rafe killed Peterkin." John B said to him. 

"Yeah. I know, kid. I know." Shoupe said to him. 

~~~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Ward Cameron, king of the Kooks, is going to jail!" JJ said as the boys celebrated inside while the girls were outside. Sarah looked sad and Kie and Logan looked at her. 

"Do you regret it?" Kie asked her.

"No. He deserves all of it, and I know that." Sarah said to them. 

"Damn right." Logan whispered under her breath taking a drink of her beer.

"He's your dad. We get it. I'm sure it sucks to be in the middle." Kie said to her. Sarah's phone started ringing and it was Topper she got up to go answer it. Logan looked over to Kie. 

"You think something bad is going to happen between Johnny and Sarah?" Logan asked her.

"What do you mean?" Kie asked her looking confused. 

"Come on, look how happy John B is and look how depressed Sarah is. Something bad is bound to happen. I hate to say it, really, because I love their relationship, they're like the mom and dad of the group but I don't know how long it's going to last." Logan said as she looked at the two. Kie sighed looking at the couple also.

"You're right." Kie said.

"I'm always right." she said and got up helping Kie also. 

~~~~

The group were in the van driving to Sarah's mansion watching the police drive by them.

"Shit." Kie said.

"Damn I haven't seen this many cops in a couple of months." Logan said and Pope and JJ looked at her questionably. "People get really protective of their stuff in the Bahamas." JJ just shook his head and wrapped an arm around her with a smile. 

"Oh my God. Can you please hurry? I need to be there for Wheezie." Sarah said as they kept driving. 

"You think I wanna miss this?" John B said and Sarah side eyed him. Logan kicked Kie and nodded to the two. Kie nodded her head looking out the window. 

The cops all pulled up to the house, getting out of their cars seeing that Rose opened the door trying to talk to them with tears in her eyes.

"Shoupe. He's out on the Druthers. Please get out there." Rose said as all the cops ran to the dock.

The pogues pulled up outside of the house and stood at the wall. 

"Holy shit." Sarah said looking at the cops. 

"I can't see, bro." JJ said to them.

"Well, now I can't see." Pope said as JJ pushed him back. 

"Screw it, I'm going over." John B said and he jumped over. 

"Yep, let's go." Logan jumped over and JJ helped everyone else.

"Ward!" Shoupe yelled as he ran down the dock. 

"Hello Shoupe!" Ward yelled down as he had a drink in his hand. 

"Why don't you just come on in?" Shoupe said to him.