36 - Alice

♕𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔♕

She drives me absolutely out of my mind.

It's like she wants me to think about her all day. Nonstop.

She lost her job like a week ago and decided to apply for a job...at my job. And that sounded pretty good at first. When she first told me she'd be working here. She works at the same place as me, it's kind of great. I can call her into my office whenever I want and we leave and come home at the same time.

But then I found out what she's going to be doing.

She's Nathan's personal assistant.

Nathan is an idiot! He doesn't need a personal assistant in the first place!

"Nick!" Maeve yells as she bursts through the door. I look over at her and she smiles.

I hold my hand out for her but she shakes her head which pisses me off. "Come here." I beckon.

"I can't, I have to get Nathan something." Maeve wakes me off.

"Get over here." I demand. Maeve sighs and glances out into the hall. She walks in and shuts the door behind her, smiling as she quickly comes over to me. She happily climbs up on my lap.

"It's really hard to not smack your brother upside his stupid little head." Maeve whispers like Nathan can hear us. "I suspect he stares at my tits from time to time." She quietly adds.

Motherfucker.

"Maybe you should button this up a little more." I suggest, poking at the buttons on her shirt.

Not only is she driving me crazy, but she's also trying to kill me. She's wearing something Olivia suggested. A black skirt and a white button up shirt that's tucked into the skirt.

And my brother gets to see it all day.

"I have to go get him some coffee." Maeve sighs as she gets up. I'm quick to grab her waist and pull her back.

"Kiss." I say. Maeve smiles at me and cups the side of my face, she pecks my lips then turns and heads for the door, I follow her out.

"Want any?" She asks as she steps into the elevator.

"No thanks." I shake my head. Maeve laughs and nods, she presses one of the buttons and the elevator doors start to close. As soon as they do, I turn around and head over to Nathan's office.

I burst through the door and Nathan jumps. "Holy shit, dude." He mumbles. "What?" He seems more frustrated now.

I walk further in and shut the door behind me. "Nathan," I begin. "Maeve is here to work. She's not here for you to gawk at." I make my way closer to his desk and he scoots his chair away.

"I know.." Nathan mumbles.

"So, why do you keep looking down her shirt?"

Nathan opens his mouth and closes it a couple of times before he finally speaks. "Okay, come on, man. She has her shirt buttoned just above—"

"Aren't you supposed to be going out with Elizabeth?" I interrupt him before he can dig himself a deeper hole and cross my arms, sitting down on the chair across his desk. Nathan slowly nods. "Stop looking at Maeve like that, Nathan. I've said it way too many times already. I won't warn you again, do you understand?"

"Yes, Dad." Nathan grumbles, he pouts at his computer.

"Don't make me tell Elizabeth you're looking down Maeve's shirt."

"Okay! I won't do it again! I'm sorry!"

I roll my eyes at him and get up. Instead of immediately heading for the door, I walk over to him. Nathan sinks in his seat as a stupid attempt to get away from me. "Do it again." I dare him.