2

*edited*

We finally reached school after hours of traffic. We got out the car and I saw two black motorcycles, I knew who they belonged. How did they find me! Shit.

"Shit!" I said and Isaac looked at me with confused look on his face.

"What did you forget something?" Isaac asked looking at me giving me a look. "No...it doesn't matter!" I said quickly and walked into school.

I walked up to Lydia and Allison who were stood by Allison's locker. "Hey girls" I smiled.

" hey Elena" Lydia said. She was clearly thinking of something. Boys probably.

"What are you thinking about Lydia?" I asked her as I grabbed stuff out of my locker which was right next to Allison's. I sawLydia smile.

"I think she's thinking about the new people" Allison said as she closed her locker. I'm still confused on how they found me. If there here then the packs here.

The bell rang. "See you at lunch or free period" I said to Allison and Lydia as I walked to my English class and they agreed.

I sat in my seat which was right in between Scott and Stiles. Then a woman walked in. "I'm miss Blake" she said as she headed towards the desk, "I will be your new English teacher"

I rolled my eyes. Then I turned around to see who was in the class. I saw him. Aiden. I sighed and quickly left the classroom. I think Ethan was there as well. Shit we have issues.

I turned around. "What the hell do you guys want?!" I asked and moved away from them. "He's here isn't he?" I asked them.

"Yes he's here" Ethan replied folding his arms looking at me, "and don't worry he's not after you....sis"

"Then who?" I scoffed looking at Ethan.

"Scott McCall" Aiden said. I looked at Aiden in shock. Why Scott?

"What does he want with Scott?" I asked, " just leave I don't want an answer" I turned around and went to leave then Aiden grabbed my arm. I tried to get out of his grip but failed.

"Deucalion wants you back in the pack..even if your not an alpha anymore" Aiden said he then loosened his grip on my arm. I pushed him away.

"No I'm not joining the pack and leave Scott alone!" I yelled then walked back to class. I slumped myself down in my seat. Looking over at Scott.

"Miss Steiner your back" miss Blake said nicely, almost to nicely. I ignored her until class finally ended.

"Elena! Elena!" Stiles and Scott said in sync as I heard there foot steps come closer.

"What?" I asked as I walked towards my locker opening it.

"Why did you leave for half of English?" Scott asked. I slammed my locker shut. Looking at Scott.

"It doesn't matter.. now I'm going to the library" I said. I took a deep breath in and left to go to the library. Trying to keep calm.

Once I got to the library I sat down with Lydia and Allison. Ethan and Aiden were in there. Oh shit really. God there everywhere!