24

The next day. I was in class and I was sat across from Lydia. I looked over to see what she was doing.

She was drawing a tree. I'm pretty sure it's the exact same as what she Drew like a few days ago.

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Miss Blake said as she walked passed our desks. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

"You and every guy I've ever dated. " Lydia said as she carried on drawing her tree.

"Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way. Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture. They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like "seeing the whole board."" Miss Blake explained.

"Like chess." Stiles said

"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?" Miss Blake asked.

" Uh, no. My father does." Stiles replied. Then after a few minutes class was over. I saw Ethan and Aiden in the halls.

I walked up to them and slapped them both in the face. "Thats for Boyd!" I yelled at them.

"Look we're sorry!" Ethan said. I looked at Aiden then back to Ethan

"No your sorry! Aiden's not.!" I said to them, "next time you come after my friends. I will kill you myself!"

Then I walked over to Scott and stiles. Then they went over to Ethan.

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan said giving stiles a look.

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking..." stiles said quickly as he did some aggressive hand gestures.

"Whoa, Stiles, okay." I said to him cutting him off before he said something he would regret.

"We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott explained

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas." Ethan explained. He looked at me but I looked away.

"What were you?" Scott asked looking at me then Ethan.

"Omegas." I replied, "and I'm still one!"

"He did offer you a space in the pack sis!" Ethan said.

"Yeah but after what I did! I don't think I could live with myself if I was in a pack of cold blooded murders!" I yelled.

"But you killed half the our pack as well!" Ethan said making me look at him.

"Yeah but I owe him nothing!" I yelled , "not now not ever!"

"But you said you would help find the Darach" Ethan said. Then Scott and stiles looked at me.

"Yeah but it's hard to find someone like that. The Darach doesn't have a particular sent!" I

"Deucalion taught you?" Scott asked  changing the subject, as he looked at me and Ethan.

"He taught us control and as payment.." I said

"we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time me and Aiden got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally." Ethan explained.

" What about your emissary? They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" Scott asked as stiles just stood there giving Ethan a dirty look.

"All of them except for Deucalion's." I Said

"You mean Morrell?" Scott asked.

"Ah!" Ethan winced in pain as he grabbed is stomach area.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Scott asked as he went up to Ethan.

"Not him. Aiden." I said. Then we went off to find Aiden. Then Isaac finally replied to my message.

Where are you?
Are you ok?
Where are you Isaac?!

Im at Alison's with Allison.

Fine...Im coming

I ran all the way to Alison's apartment. I burrs trough the door. Isaac and Allison were standing behind her fathers desk. I walked over to them.

"Okay, okay, hold on a second. Your dad's the killer?" Isaac asked as they looked at the map was on the table. It was marked.

"No. I mean, I don't think he is at least. I hope he isn't." Allison stuttered.

"You hope he isn't the serial-killing dark druid who's been slashing people's throats?" Isaac said.

"Yeah." Allison said

"Well technically the dark Druid is the Darach and the Darach was an emissary!" I explained to them as I looked at the map

"Right."Isaac said slowly.

"Do you guys  wanna help me or not?" Allison asked as she shined a Black light over the map, showing marks on them.

"Yeah, I'm just... I'm just trying to get all the cards on the table here." Isaac said as he looked at the map trying to figure something out.

"Hey Allison what are the marks?" I asked her as I pointed to one of the marks.

" the marks? There are five more bodies to be found but it doesn't say who the bodies are." She explained

Then Isaac slowly walked back from the table.  "What are you doing?" I asked Isaac he stood a few inches behind me.

"Something I learned from my father. Take a step back. Look at the whole picture. Sometimes, you see things you wouldn't notice if you were up close when all you're looking at are the details." Isaac explained.

Allison stepped back as well. Then I saw something underneath the map. "Look at that. You see that?" I pointed to the thing that was sticking out of the map.

"Whoa. What is that?" Isaac asked. Then I went back up the the table and moved the map to reveal a symbol.

"A five fold knot. It's a Celtic symbol." Allison said she placed a black light over the symbol.

"Virgins." I read

"Warriors." Allison read as she moved the black light.

"Healers." Isaac read from one of the circles of the symbol.

"Philosophers." Allison read

"Guardians!" I read as she held the black light over the centre circle. Holy shit.