5

EDITED

Isaac woke me up gently. "Come on! School!" Isaac said he was already dressed and he had his scarf on. He loves his scarf.

'Which is really cute on him. I mean adorable. I mean Ugh whatever' I thought

Then I got changed and I did my hair and I put on a random jacket I found on the back of the couch.

I found Isaac waiting in the car. I got in. "Is that my jacket?" Isaac asked looking at me with a smile.

I looked at the jacket I was wearing. It was Isaac's. "Oh.. it is. Well it's mine now" I chuckled.

Isaac chuckled still looking at me, "you should wear it more often."

Then we reached the school. I got out the car. "Why do you think that?" I asked him smiling.

"Because I think you look cute in it!" He said as he walked off. I smiled to myself and tried not to blush. He said I looked cute in it.

But I failed and my cheeks went red. Lydia came up to me. I tried to hide my face because I was still blushing.

"Sweet heart I know your blushing you can't hide it from me" Lydia said. She's right I can't impossible to hide my feelings for him from her.

I sighed and looked at her. "What for?" Lydia asked. I ignored her and started walking into school.

"It's it Isaac" she gasped, " oh your so crushing on Isaac!" She couldn't be any louder.

I ignored her and got my things out my locker. She's right I do have a crush on Isaac. But I just don't want to tell him.

I went into class and I sat next to stiles. Coach was going on about something. "The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?" Coach asked.

Scott raised his hand, "yes McCall, you can go the bathroom. Anybody else?"

"Uh, no, coach I know the answer" Scott said as he lowered his hand.

Coach laughed, "oh, oh, your serious"

"Yeah. Risk and reward!" Scott said smiling. He had a proud look on his face. I smiled at him then I looked down at my book.

I started doodling. "Wow! Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? Don't answer that. I like you better. I like you better." I heard coach say. Before I zoned out, but I heard some things I zoned out.

"Does anyone have a quarter? A quarter!" Coach said.

"Yep!" I heard stiles say. Something must have fell out his pocket.

"Stilinski, I think you, uh... you dropped this. And congratulations" I heard coach say. Then there was some other stuff that went on.

Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and it was Scott. " come on it's free period" Scott said.

Then I got my stuff and we left the class room. Then Scott went to stiles and I went up to Ethan and Aiden who were looking at me.

"Ok just because your my brothers doesn't mean I will do everything you ask!" I yelled to them slightly.

"If you don't tell your friends we will" Aiden said.

"Is that I threat!" I scoffed looking at them, " I'm not scared to beat an alpha's ass!"

"Is that a threat!" Aiden mocked.

"Deucalion is already got to part of Dereks pack. He going to recruit Derek and Scott and he will become what he's meant to be!" Ethan explained.

"What a killer. Scott is nothing like you he doesn't kill people!" I yelled at them.

"Well you can't forget what you did!" Ethan said looking at me. Great memories I'd rather forget.

"No! what Deucalion made me do!" I stuttered. Ever since they came back I've got memories from the past that I would rather forget.

Then I walked round a corner to see Isaac. "Isaac you scared me!" I said with jumpiness in my voice. He really did scare me.