11

EDITED

Derek and Scott, and Alison's dad came running up to us. "Boyd and Cora got out!" Scott said breathlessly.

"And why is this a problem?!" I asked looking at them.

"Because they've been locked up and haven't felt the full moon in weeks!" Derek said. Okay that sounds bad like really bad.

"Ahh...shit!" I said, I quickly got up and Isaac got up too.

"So how do we find them now?" Isaac asked looking at Derek.

"By sent!" Derek said. Then he threw something of Boyd's to me I smelled it and then I passed it back.

Chris, Allison's dad got in his car and drove of. Me, Issac, Derek and Scott ran to where they could be.

I was running through the woods and I saw the white wolf standing in between two trees. I started walking Towards it,Then I heard screams. Like children screaming, I ran to where the screams were coming from leaving the white wolf alone.

I found the place were the screams were coming from. It was a clear open space with a little building in the centre.

Boyd was there he held the metal building and he tried to get the thing that was in there.

I rammed into Boyd's side making him stumble sideways.  I looked and there were two kids in the building.

I quickly got them out of the building. "Run as fast as you can" I said to them. They started running then Boyd grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.

"Boyd! Boyd stop!" I yelled to him. But I know he couldn't control himself because he hasn't felt the full moon for a while. I know what it's like.

I closed my eyes and then I quickly opened then I kicked Boyd in the stomach and he slashed my arm.

He ripped my favourite t-shirt. "Oh that's it!" I yelled. I roared to him and he roared back. I slashed his stomach ripping his clothes even more.

Boyd's eyes glowed a bright gold colour and mine glowed a bright blue colour. Boyd went to slash my face but I dodged it, punching him in the face.

Then Scott came and helped with Boyd then he got away. "Shit he got away!" I yelled.

"Is shit your favourite word?" Scott asked

"No!" I said firmly

"Right. Now we have to tell the others!" Scott said. He started running.

"Wait! I got to find the kids!" I yelled to Scott.

"But we need to tell Chris and Isaac and Derek!" He explained not stop running.

"Fine but after can we?" I sighed.

"Sure!" Scott said with a promising smile. Then we ran to where the others were.

"Who's the girl?" I asked. She looked around our age and her hair was black and wavy. She looked nice pretty. Scared.