3

*edited*

"I want one" Lydia said and she messed around with the pen in her hand. Allison turned her head the turned back to face us.

"Which one?" She asked with a smile on her face. How can she not notice that one's clearly gay.

"The straight one obviously" I said lifting my head slightly then Went back to my homework. Then Aiden came over. "Hey ladies" he said trying to look cool.

I rolled my eyes and completely ignored him. "Im Aiden" he said. Lydia smiled at him and he smiled back. I pretended to look at a watch on my wrist.

"I would love to stay but I have to find Isaac before he goes to practice!" I said quickly I forced a smile then I left. I ran through endless corridors then I finally found Isaac.

"Hey Isaac!" I said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I love being around Isaac that might sound a bit weird but I do I love it.

"Hey El" he said as he put his books in his locker, "you coming to watch practice?"

"Sure" I said then we walked through the corridors and he changed into his lacrosse gear and then we went to the fields. I sat on the bench to watch the practice.

Isaac is really good at lacrosse. Like really good. I feel really bad because all my friends don't know I'm a werewolf. What if they hate me when they find out. I really want to tell them but I just don't know how.

"Hey you ok? You look nervous"Scott said as he came up to me, I tried to mask my sent.

"What-oh y-yeah I'm fine" I stuttered as I played with my hands.

"McCall get on the field!" I heard Coach yelled. Then Isaac sat down on a bench as Scott went onto the field.

Isaac took of his helmet and I sat down next to him. We sat in silence for a while. "Your really good on the field" I said, smiling.

"Thanks" Isaac laughed, "your not just saying this because I'm your best friend are you?" It's a shame he sees me as a best friend.

"What! No your good at lacrosse" I laughed looking at him. And we talked for hours about random shit.

"Ok that's it for to day! Now go home! I don't want to see anyone after school hours!" Coach yelled then everyone went to go and change.

I waited for Isaac at the car. Ethan and Aiden came up to me. "Hey Elena!" Aiden said all nicely.

"Go away!" I scoffed, rolling my eyes and folded my arms.

"We just want to talk El!" Ethan said calmly. He always was the calmer one.

"I said go away! Just stay away from me!" I yelled and I pushed them away and they both ended up on the floor. Isaac came and unlocked the car I quickly got in.

Isaac got in after. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Isaac asked. He looked worried. Concerned.

"I- I just want to go home" i said Looking at my hands. Isaac drove back to my... well our house. I got in and went straight upstairs into my room. "El! Elena!" Isaac shouted from the bottom of the floor.

I ignored him and I tried to calm myself down before I lose control of myself. I closed my eyes and I slowly gained control again. And I sat on my bed.