28

Stiles had held of a wooden bat. I have no clue what that was going to do but he had it.

"What's that?" I asked him as I looked at the bat.

"Well, you got claws. I got a bat." Stiles replied with as he tightened his grip on the bat. I don't like Jennifer and Derek kinda scares me. Because it's Derek.

"Scott! Scott! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating." Malissa asked Scott as she ran up to him.

"We're here for Cora." Scott said.

"What, all of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?" Malissa asked stiles as she looked at her bat.

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now." Scott said.

"The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's 10 minutes out, the other's 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." Malissa yelled over the thundering clouds.

"Got it. Okay." Scott said as we went to the elevator. We. Stood in silence for a few minutes.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help." Jennifer said innocently.

"Yeah right asshole!" I said giving her a dirty look and I dug my claws into her arm.

"Elena!" Scott yelled and I slowly releasing my claws from her arm. Then we got to the floor, and Peter came sliding in on his back, into the room we were in. Cora was there too. She did not look well.

"We got a problem. Big problem."peter said kinda weakly but I guess he was just weak because he was brought back from the dead.

"Shit" I sighed. If the twins are here so is Deucalion and kali.

"Help me." I heard stiles groan he must be trying to block the door. Then Scott and Derek went out.

"Ethan, Aiden, stop! You don't know what you're doing." I heard Scott yell in a distorted voice.

"All we want is her." I heard there voices speak.

They want Jennifer. I wonder if they want her dead or alive?

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles said from behind me.

"He's close." Derek said. I looked around and Jennifer was gone.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked.

"She's gone!!" I yelled.

"What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" He yelled as he turned it face Scott.

"Shh, quiet." Derek whispered

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend... the second one you've dated, by the way... has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" Stiles yelled to Derek.

"Stiles, they're still out there." I said to him

"Yeah! And... and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!" Stiles yelled kind of.

"Not yet. Is she really dying?" Scott asked as he looked at stiles then to Peter.

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter said

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her" Scott said.

"You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you... but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then." Jennifer said as she appeared out of know where.

Then Derek went up her. "Derek, wait!" Scott commanded

"She was trying to get out." Derek said between his teeth.

"Scott she's a liar and a coward!" I said to Scott.

"I was trying to keep myself from getting killed. You can't blame me for that."

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her." Stiles stuttered, he pointed to a very sick Cora that was on the silver metallic table things. I don't know what they are.

"Not until I'm safe." Jennifer said looking at Derek.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter said with a little smile appertaining on his face.

"Why not she's only going to die anyway" I said.

"Works for me." Derek said looking at me and peter. Then the speakers started talking

"Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion... excuse me, just Deucalion... Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes" Malissa stuttered over the speakers she sounded scared.

"He's not gonna hurt her." Jennifer said

"Shut up!" Me and Derek yelled almost in sync

"He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true." Jennifer said looking at Scott.

"What does she mean?" Derek asked looking at me then Jennifer then Scott.

"Pfff! Did you think you're not the only one he wants in his pack?"I said with a slight laugh.

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks" Jennifer explained

"A true Alpha." Peter whispered

"What's that?" Stiles asked. I rolled my eyes. How does this bitch not know what a true alpha is?...wait never mind he's human and Scot was a bitten werewolf.

"Its the kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will." I explained to him

"Our little Scott." Peter said.

"It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here." Scott said, without the care in the world.

"Scott, your mom..." stiles said

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here" Scott explained

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." Derek yelled

"I'll distract them." Scott said

"You mean fight them." Derek said correcting Scott.

"Scott please don't harm my brothers." I begged him nicely

"Whatever I have to do." Scott said as he looked me.

"I'll help you." Derek said he was going to leave with Scott.

"Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek." Jennifer said, she sounded a bit demanding.

"I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." Peter said rolling his eyes.

"An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?" Stiles asked.

"Well something better than a baseball bat." I said as I looked at the broken baseball bat on the floor.

"Hey, wait. What about these?" Stiles said as he picked something up. Derek looked over his shoulder.

"Do you know how to use those?" Derek asked

"Well, no." Stiles replied quickly

"Put 'em down." Derek said and then him and stiles went back to looking.

"Epinephrine?" Scott said as he held a giant needle

"That's only gonna make him stronger." Derek replied

" How strong?" Peter asked.

"I don't know let's find out!" I said as I took the needle and jabbed it into peters chest. Then him and scott went out the room

"All right, boys. Let's rumble." I heard him yell from outside the room. I went with the others to the ambulance.