26

We got to the hospital and they rushed Cora to a room."I am listening! I have been listening!" I heard the sheriff yell.

"You just don't believe. Mom would've believed me." I heard stiles say. Then the sheriff said nothing.

Then Derek came running in. "Where is she! Where's Cora!" He yelled at me. He came up to me and yelled. I jumped back.

"Sorry. Where is she?!" He asked in a more calmer tone.

"This way" I said and I lead him to Cora's room. Then Derek went in and he sat on the chair that was next to the hospital bed.

"Derek?" Cora said weakly as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey. Hey, I'm here." Derek said as he took he hand and held it. His eyes were glossy. He was going to cry but he didn't.

"What's happening to me?" She asked weakly as she took uneven breaths coughing slightly.

"I don't know. But I'm not leaving, okay? Not again" derek said then he looked at me, "thank you. For telling me about my sister"

"Your welcome! Now I would love to stay and keep you guys company but I said to Isaac that I would buy him more cereal" I laughed. Then I left the hospital to the store.

I bought two boxy of Isaac's cereal because I know what he's like when I eat his cereal. Then I went home and put the cereal away.

I turned around and I saw Deucalion standing in my kitchen. "What do you want Deucalion?!" I asked him.

"Shouldn't you be at the school for the recital?" Deucalion asked as he stood there. Not going to lie to myself but it was kinda awkward him just standing there.

"What ever your going to tell me tell me?!" I demanded.

"Have you found out who the Darach is??" He didn't answer my question but he asked me another question.

"I have a guess... Jennifer Blake. She's a substitute teacher for school. She's a bit weird with the twins!" I explained.

"Well shouldn't you be at the school instead of buying... cereal?!" He asked.

"Right so would you mind leaving my house!?!" I yelled pointing to the door.

"I'm blind not deaf no need to yell" he said then he left my house. I rolled my eyes and I got my bike and I rode to school. God I hate Deucalion.