15

EDITED

Everyone left school. It was finally over. "Yeah, I wish I could
have seen their faces. They look seriously pissed!" Issac said

Then we heard jackets hitting lockers. There they stood. The twins. My brothers.

They morphed together to form a giant wolf. They roared at us. Isaac roared back at them.

"We can take them!" Isaac said

"Isaac your joking aren't you?!" I yelled to him holding him back but he pushed my hand away.

Then Isaac went to attack them. He was thrown to the lockers obviously. I ran up to him.

Then Deucalion came and the twins went back to normal. "Who the hell is that?" Isaac asked

"Deucalion!" I heard Scott say from behind me. I turned my head and gave Scott a weird look. They know each other?

"Elena nice to see you again" Deucalion said, he gave me a small smile.

"El you know him?" Isaac asked. He looked at me to say 'please just tell me everything'

"Yeah I know him!" I replied to Isaac. I got up and I helped Isaac up.

I left Scott and Isaac at the school and I started walking away. I don't know where I was going I was just going somewhere away from the school.

Isaac soon found me. "Hey El! Elena wait" Isaac said no from behind me.

"Isaac I'm not going to tell you anything!" I said I didn't even make eye contact with him.

"Why not!" Isaac yelled to me. I stopped in my tracks and I turned around and faced Isaac.

"Because it might get you killed!" I yelled back to. He stared at me blankly. My eyes started to water.

"What?! What do you mean?" He asked.

Then I saw the white wolf again but this time the wolfs fur was covered in blood and it's body had claw marks on it. I turned around and the brown wolf was standing there fur covered in blood and body covered in claw marks.

"Tell them!" I heard jaci's voice speak weakly but loudly. "Tell them every thing!" I heard Max's voice almost said he was standing right behind me. Making me shiver.

"I need to tell everyone! Or they won't leave me alone!" I whispered. Isaac gave me a concerned look. He put his hand on my shoulder and I jumped to his touch. "Who won't leave you alone?" Isaac asked.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. I slowly open my eyes and the wolves were gone. "I will explain everything but everyone needs to know. Meet everyone at Derek's?" I said.

Isaac smiled at me then he put his arm round my shoulder and I put mine around his waist. Then we walked to Derek's.