22

We soon found out that Derek is alive and that the alphas are coming for him and we wanted to help so,me Boyd and Isaac walked into Derek's loft.

"Go back to school!" Derek said

"Well, actually, we can't. Elena, Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick." Isaac said as we walked in.

"With what, brain damage?" Derek said

"Well, I have a migraine, uh, Boyd here has explosive diarrhoea..." Isaac started

"And I have a terrible sickness! Highly contagious!" I said smiling.

"We're here to protect you." Boyd said as he placed the duffel bag down.

"You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble then." Derek said as he sat on the couch.

"Actually, Boyd here came up with a plan." Isaac said.

"Yeah and it's a really good plan!" I said to Derek.

"Yeah, I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us. I was wondering how we could do something like that... But on a bigger scale." Boyd said as he got wires out from the duffel bag.

We got things ready and filled the loft with water that has electricity running through it. We all stood on some wooden boards.

"In a pool of electrified water, it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human, less than the power it takes to turn on a light bulb." Boyd explained.

"That's comforting." Derek said.

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming, and anyone who steps foot in here, they'll get a pretty shocking surprise." Boyd explained again.

"Especially someone who's barefoot." Isaac said.

"So now we just wait?" I asked impatiently.

"Yep" Boyd replied We waited for a few hours. "Isn't the light on that supposed to be on?" Isaac asked as he pointed to a box that Elena's on a wooden pole and it had a light that was on a minute ago.

"Yeah." Derek said as he quickly stood up.

"What does it mean if it's not?" I asked Derek.

"Someone cut the auxiliary power." Derek snapped.

"What about the main..."Boyd said before he was interrupted.

"Derek... What do we do now?" Isaac said with a panicked tone.

"We fight."  Derek said.

"Ahh! Shit!" I yelled. Then the door slid open, and kali came in slowly. Then followed Ethan and Aiden.

"Gonna be honest, Derek. When Ennis died, I thought to myself I'd just go for it. Find you and k!ll you, wherever you stood!Then I remembered how you surround yourself with these teenagers, hiding behind them, and I thought, "what's a girl got to do to get you alone?" You and me Derek, or they tear her apart. What do you say? You think you can beat me one on one?" Kali explained.

"Wait! Wait! We don't wanna hear about your boyfriend who's dead! Cause news flash no one cares!" I yelled.

"Shut up child!" Kali roared to me.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth." Derek said through his teeth. Then we fought each other.

"Take him!" Kali commanded then Ethan grabbed Derek's hands with his claws out while Aiden lifted Boyd.

Then Aiden dropped Boyd onto Derek's claws. "I'm giving you till the next full moon, Derek. Make the smart choice. Join the pack... Or next time I'm killing all of you." Kali spat as she and the twins left.

Derek removed his claws from Boyd's body and Derek held the wound to stop the blood. "It's okay" Boyd whispered weakly.

"No, no. No, it's not. It's not." Derek said as he voice broke and I saw tears form in his eyes.

"It's all okay, Derek." Boyd whispered

"I'm... l'm sorry." Derek stuttered

"The full moon. That feeling... That was worth it. There's a lunar eclipse. I always wondered what... What that felt like for one of us. For one of us..." Boyd asked but Derek didn't get chance to answer.

The next thing I knew is that I saw Boyd's body fall to the ground. I walked up to Derek to comfort him.

"It's okay Derek you've still got us and I know I'm not part of the pack but I'm here" I said trying to comfort him.

"I don't need your sympathy. Now get out!" Derek yelled. I could see the tears in his eyes. He was sad like really sad and angry as well. I left and went home. I wanted to help but I will give him space first.