10

EDITED

I woke up and Isaac was asleep, so I crept downstairs and I saw a pale white wolf standing in the hallway. No there can't be.

I closed my eyes and shook my head and when I opened my eyes back up the wolf was gone. Probably still half asleep.

I decided to go back upstairs. I laid down on my bed next to Isaac. I noticed that my wounds healed as well.

"Isaac are you awake?" I said quietly but kinda loudly. Isaac moved so his back was facing me. I knew he was awake.

I pushed him of my bed and he just laid there. I don't know why but he did. Then I heard someone knock at the front door.

Isaac didn't even move. "Ugh I guess I will get the door then!" I sighed and got up and went downstairs to open the door.

It was stiles and Lydia. I noticed it was still dark outside. "What is it?" I asked them. Then I saw the pale white wolf again. Then stiles and Lydia came in and I quickly shut the door.

"Stiles what is it?!" I asked them again trying to steady my voice.

"Lydia! She found a dead body!" Stiles said looking at me.

"Ok so why are you here?" I said to him looking at Lydia.

"Because Lydia wanted to check up on you." Stiles said. Lydia stood there like she saw a ghost.

"Lydia are you ok you look like you saw a ghost!" I said to her and she sat down on the couch.

Then I saw the white wolf again standing at the bottom step. It's eyes glowed a golden colour then went back to green.

It can't be Jaci she died. So how? Then the wolf disappeared as Isaac came down. He rubbed his eyes.

"Stiles? Lydia? What are you doing?" Isaac said in a sleepy voice. Then I saw a brown wolf it had a faded glowing reddish eyes.

And the white wolf stood next to it. "Oh no!no! No!" I whispered repeatedly to myself. The two wolves stared at me. My eyes watered remembering everything. Not even blinking once. "El! Elena!" Isaac said he stood in front of me and I looked up to him. I tried to steady my breathing.

"Yes.." I said slowly Looking at him.

"Elena are you sure your ok?" Isaac asked. I nodded 'yes'

"I just need some air!" I said as I got up and went outside. Isaac followed me out the door.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Isaac asked as he sat down next to me.

"Not really" I sighed leaning against the door and Isaac looked at me.

"Well if you need to I'm here" he smiled and I just nodded leaning on him.