14

EDITED

We listened in on Aiden and Lydia's conversation.

"What about tonight?" Aiden asked
"Nope. Studying." Lydia said as she put a book back on one of the shelves.

"I could help you!" Aiden smiled

"Do you have an IQ higher than 170?"lydia asked him

"Okay. You could help me." Aiden laughed. Lydia Scoffed.

"Tonight then?" Aiden laughed.

Then the bell rang it was lunch. Me and Isaac went to Mr Harris' classroom. We sat down next to each other. Allison was there.

"The two of you will wash all the boards in this hall. Reshelving the library. Restocking the janitor's closet." Mr Harris said as he walked passed us.

Me and Isaac went to the janitors closet to restock it. We entered the janitors closet. I saw the look on Isaac's face.

"You okay Isaac?" I asked him. I know it's a stupid question but I needed to make sure.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just... Not a big fan of small spaces." He stuttered and his breathing became uneasy.

"Right I forgot sorry"I said. He hated small places.

"Did you just apologise?" Isaac asked and then he turned and looked at me.

"What I apologise all the time" I laughed. Then the door shut. "Uh.." Isaac said as he started pounding on the door.

"Maybe it's locked on the outside?" I said. Isaac didn't say anything his breathing got heavier. His heart was racing.

"No!.. there's something against it!" Isaac said as he banged on the door.

"Isaac just relax! Breath everything is fine!" I said calmly trying to calm him down.

I heard a low growl. Then Isaac turned around his eyes glowed a golden colour and his teeth were razor sharp.

"Isaac! Isaac!" I yelled to him. He didn't reply he raised is hand with his claws out.

I used my arm to shield my face and he scratched my arm. Then the door opened.

"Isaac!" Scott roared, and Isaac went back to normal almost instantly.

"El! I'm sorry- I'm sorry!" He repeated. A guilt look on his face.

"Its fine I heal remember" I said as I pulled him in for a hug. He put his head on my shoulder. Poor kid.

Then he backed away from the hug. "I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry. They want to get someone hurt." Scott said. Yeah he's got a point.

"So are we gonna do something?" I asked

"Yeah we get them angry" Scott replied with. He told us the plan. I Loved it.

Me and Isaac were outside with Aiden's bike. "How long is this gonna take?" Isaac asked as he got on the motorcycle.

"Your hot when your being impatient and when your on a motorbike!" I said to him and gave him a smile.

I kissed his cheek. "Okay. Pull back with your left hand. Kick down to put in gear. Front brake. Throttle. Back brake for stopping. Try not to crash!" I explained to him pointing to everything on the bike.

"Yeah been there. Done that!" Isaac said. I looked at him and smiled. Then he went off on the bike.

He rode it into the school. The a few minutes later Aiden came storming out. "What's the matter brother!" I laughed.

"You!" He said as he stormed towards me." You showed him how to use my bike!"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" I said as I shrugged my shoulders. Then I saw the white and brown wolf behind Aiden. I stopped. I felt like I was going to puke. I suddenly felt sick.

"Wait Elena are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Aiden asked. He sounded concerned. He came up to me.

I gulped as the wolf walked closer, I felt myself stumble back. "Elena!" Aiden yelled grabbing my arm.

"Get off me!" I yelled to him as I quickly got his hand of my arm."And to answer you I have seen a ghost two actually!"

"Who?" He asked,looking concerned.

"Jaci and max!" I said.  shock over came the concerned look on his face, "but there in wolf form! That what you want to know!" I quickly walked away and went back into school.