12

EDITED

No one answered my question, then the girl spoke. "I'm Caitlin" she said in a worried tone. There were two maybe three strange sents.

One must be Derek's sister and the other one must be Caitlin. But who's the other sent. "Someone else was here!" I said and I looked at everyone.

"Emily! E-Emily was here and then she wasn't." She stuttered. I got my phone out my pocket. Message. From who. I ignored them and went to stiles.

"I will call stiles and ask him to call his dad!" I said and then I walked away from everyone.

I rang stiles. "Hello!" Stiles said over the phone.

"Stiles I need you to call your dad!"

"What?! Why?! What's going on?!"

" so Boyd went after two kids one boy and one girl and then there's a girl our age she was with someone called Emily so please just tell your dad!"

"Sure I will don't worry about it!"

Then the call ended. I walked back to everyone. "Boyd went after children?!" Isaac said shocked.

"Yeah but he got away and I don't know where!" I said to him.

"Same with Cora!" Derek said. Then Chris went to his car and grabbed things out of his car, he told us what to do with them.

We made a trail going to the school. Boyd and Cora soon came. And we managed to get them to the basement.

I don't know what happened down there but Derek went down and he came back with ripped clothes some scratches.

And he had miss Blake. Our English teacher. Then I remember that Deucalion wanted me to find the Darach. She is the Darach.

Her sent was familiar, now that I think about it. After all this trouble me and Isaac went back home. To relax.

"Isaac can I asked you something?" I asked him  just before we walked in the house.

"Sure ask away!" He said. I looked up at his eyes.

"So we admitted that we have feelings for each other but we haven't made it official..." I said I took a deep breath in, "do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"If I answer will you breathe again?" He asked. I didn't even know I stopped breathing. I nodded my head yes. He laughed a little.

"Yes Elena I would love to be your boyfriend!" He said. I started breathing again. I unlocked the door and we went inside.

"Shit! Don't we have school tomorrow?!" I asked him as he shut the door.

"Yeah but our grades are fine!" He said as he walked over to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen as well. I opened the fridge and looked to see if there is anything in there.

I grabbed some eggs and milk. Then I placed them on the counter and then I grabbed flower and some other stuff and a whisk and a bowl.

I mixed everything together then I whisked it and I grabbed a pan. I turned around and saw Isaac pouring himself a drink.

"Can you pour me a drink please" I said to him.

"If you give me some of your pancakes" he said.

"Fine!" I sighed. Then I poured some of the mix in the pan and cooked the pancake mix.

Once I finish making everything I turned to Issac. "Here!" I said as I gave him a plate of pancakes then we went over to the couch and we watched a movie.

Once we finished the pancakes I took them back to the kitchen. We watched the movie for a while then Isaac fell asleep with his head on my shoulder.

He looked so cute when he's sleeping. I played with his hair for a while. Then I eventually fell asleep as well.