25

A couple hours later Stiles texted me.

Elena!

What stiles?!

I'm going to tell my dad
about supernatural world
will you come over and help?!!!

Why do I need to asked Scott!

Scott's busy

Fine!!

Isaac stayed with Allison to help her find her dad so they could as him questions. I went to stiles house. He had a chess board out and a very sick looking Cora Hale sat on the edge of the bed.

Cora looked at me and stiles. "What are you gonna do?" Cora asked weakly. She did sound sick I wonder what wrong with her.

"I'm gonna tell him the truth. And I'm gonna need your help... the both of you" Stiles explained. Then his dad soon got home and stiles explained to him about the supernatural world using chess pieces and sticky notes.

"Scott and Derek are werewolves?" The sheriff asked with a confused tone. He doesn't believe this. At all.

"Yes." Stiles replied almost instantly.

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf??!" The sheriff asked. Ok... so he's not taking this in well maybe I should just leave.

"Hunter. That's... purple's hunter." Stiles said as he pointed to a chess piece.

"Along with Allison and her father."  Cora said. I looked over to her and she was sweating like mad. I moved away slightly incase it was contagious.

"Yeah, and... and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian...is a Kanima?!" Said the sheriff.

"Well, no, no, no, no, no. He's a druid, okay?" Stiles said and he looked over to me and I just shrugged my shoulders, "Well, we think."

"So who's the Kanima?" The sheriff asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Jackson!" I said.

"No, Jackson's a werewolf." The sheriff said. The was confused and annoyed, I could tell by the faces he pulled.

"Jackson was the Kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf. Now, he's in London." Stiles explained

"Who's the Dar-Da-Darack?" The sheriff asked

"It's da-rock." Stiles said as he tried to spell it out to him.

"We don't know yet." I said

"We don't know yet." Stiles repeated

"But he was killed by werewolves?" The sheriff asked he looked annoyed at Stiles.

"Slashed up and left for dead." Stiles replied

"We think." I said to the sheriff

"We think." Stiles repeated.

"STILES! stop repeating almost everything I say!" I yelled

"Why was Jackson the Kanima?" The sheriff asked and he placed one of his hands on his head.

"'Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are." Stiles explained slowly

"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?" The sheriff said quickly and angrily.

He got up from the chair he was sat on.
"Uh, that would be more of an expression like the one you're currently wearing." Stiles said with a slight sigh.

"Yeah." The sheriff said as he headed towards the door.

"Dad... Dad, would you... I can prove it, okay? Look, there one of them. A werewolf." Stiles said pointing to me and Cora.

"Stiles, Stiles! That's enough." The sheriff yelled to stiles

Then Cora passed out or something. The sheriff ran up her.

"Call an ambulance"the sheriff commanded.

Stiles then called an ambulance and I called Derek to meet us at the hospital. Yep she's sick. Probably dead or something.