6

EDITED

"Your a werewolf?" Isaac asked. He looked annoyed that I didn't tell him.

"How much of that did you hear?" I asked him, giving him a worried look.

"Enough! When we're you going to tell me? Tell the pack!" Isaac yelled. He sounded angry B making me flinch slightly.

"Isaac I'm sorry I was going to tell you ...tell all of you I just didn't know how! I-I thought I could leave all of that stuff in the past and start a fresh start here!" I explained to him stuttering slightly. I wanted a fresh start here.

My eyes started to water as thinking about the past brought things back I thought I could forget.

A tear fell and I quickly wiped it. "I'm sorry!" I cried repeatedly. Isaac hugged me and he kissed my forehead. It was nice it felt nice.

I moved from the hug and I wiped my eyes and then I carried the rest of the school day then I went to back to my house with Allison and Lydia.

"Ok Elena just admit that you have a crush on Isaac!" Allison said with a smile. Who else did she tell.

"Girl just admit that you still like Scott!" I snapped back to her. She started at me blankly.

I got a message from Isaac. It read, 'I'm at the animal clinic and don't forget to tell them!'

I got up. "Right if I tell you something please don't be mad" I started

"Go one" Lydia said

"I'm a werewolf!" I said quickly then I left and I got my bike and went to the animal clinic. Okay I panicked and I left.

I ran in " Isaac! Isaac! I need to tell you something!"

"Elena what are you doing here?!" Deaton asked looking up to me

"I-uh- I came to tell Isaac something but you guys look busy"

There was a silver tub and it was filled with water and ice.

"Obviously it's not going to be particularly... comfortable. But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you will slip into a trance- like state" Deaton said to Isaac. Slow his heart what!?

"Like being under hypnosis?" I asked him. I looked at Isaac then back at Deaton

"Exactly. You'll be half transformed. It will let us access your subconscious mind." Deaton explained still looking at Isaac.

I gave Isaac a concerned look. "Isaac can I talk with you alone" I said.

"Sure" Isaac replied with. Then me and Isaac went to a separate room. "So what is so important that it couldn't wait?!" Isaac asked

"I-I- I kinda. Sorta. Have feelings for you, but not in a friend way.." I said awkwardly. And Isaac had a small smirk on his face.

"So you like like  me?" He asked looking at me and I nodded in response.

Then Isaac smack his lips into mine it's was rough but gentle. I kissed him back, it was amazing I felt like I was floating, and then he slowly backed away.

I could feel myself starting to blush then Isaac went back to the other where they put him in the tub filled with ice water.

I walked back in and Isaac was out of the tub he was shivering like mad. I started at Isaac for a good few minutes.

Then stiles said, "Elena! Elena hello do you here me!?" Stiles said waving his hands in front of my face.

I got a towel for Isaac and I wrapped round him. Derek looks like he's seen a ghost. Then Lydia and Allison came running in.

"Elena's a wolf! She a werewolf!" Allison said. Everyone looked at me. It felt like 100 eyes stared at me and I could here everything because of how silent the room went.

"Look I was going to tell you guys! I was!" I said but I couldn't do it. I didn't know what else to do so I ran out of the clinic and I grabbed my bike and I rode into the woods.