Part 1

I woke up to a heavy headache, lying on the floor of Finn's' room, my back starting to ache as i tried to stand, the whiskey from last night had taken its toll. I walked down the stairs to see Polly sipping tea shaking her head in disappointment, "Its nearly 11 luv, your mothers going to be mad" Polly said with a grin, "Polly im 19, i can take care of my" i tried to get the last part out but my headache was too much, Polly looked me up and down and just laughed. " Morning all" John yelled, " Big night Ms Hansley" john snickered, "Shut up before i shoot your Balls off!" i tried to yell but it just made the headache worse but Finn stumbled down the stairs groaning in pain, "What the Fuck is all the noise?" John and polly just laughed and carried on with there day as usual. the house went quiet for a while, i turned to look at Finn who was in more pain than me, i just shook my head, " i'm going home for a bath and then a nap, i'm whipped" i tried to stand up in the process. My house was only two houses down so i didn't have to walk far, but with a headache and aching back it felt like hours just to get to the door, as i got to the door it slammed open, standing there was my mother, with a frown on her face, as she was about to give me a lecture i stumbled my way to the stairs, "Sophie Ann Hansley, wait right there! i will not let you disrespect me like that", my mother screeched, my mum was strict, i couldn't do anything even though im an adult, i was under strict rules to not be out past 8, but i never got home before that, i was just used to her yelling at me, ignoring her i made my way upstairs to my bed and passed out on my bed. 

i woke to my mother yelling to me, " Sophie, Down stairs now, before i drag you down", it may seem like just a threat but she had done it once, when i was 8, i refused to leave room after my father past, she dragged me down the stairs. " let me get dressed first Please" i called down the stairs,  i looked into the mirror, i brushed my short brunette hair to braid, put a knee length skirt on, and chucked a navy blue blouse on, i didn't have anyone to please anyways. i headed down the stairs just to see the same angry widow that i see nearly every morning, "Could you wear something nicer, that one makes you look fat!" My mother spat, " well that's my que to leave, bye now mother i will be back sometime between now and 12" i said with a fake smile, acting like i didn't care, but it gets to me sometimes. i walk over to the shelbys, excited to the family that actually care, " Morning polly!" i said with my forced smile, "Morning Deary, Finn isn't here, he is at the garrison with john" polly cheerfully said, i nodded walking out the door. the shelbys were my second family, i had known Finn since we were 5, so i got quite close to the others over the years. 

 once i got to the Pub, i was greeted by harry, "Morning luv, Finn and John are in the private room, take this, i think y'all need it" Harry announced, "Thanks harry", i took the bottle from his hand. My eyes widened as i opened the door to see john looking drunk as hell and Finn trying to comfort him, "hey, harry gave me the whiskey, said i'll need it, now i see why. What happened?" i questioned with my eyebrows furrowed, john looked up from the table and snatched the whiskey from my hands, Finns face looked worried, there was silence until john spoke, " no one loves me Soph.. i can't find the right one." john whined, i didn't know what to say, " You got us john.. i love ya, finn does too, you have a loving family" I said moving to sit next to the heart broken boy, Finn looked me up and down like i put him in a life death situation, we all shared the whiskey,but john had most. after a while Finn and john got called back home because of business but john was in no state to work so i stayed to comfort him until the late hours. Around 7 i walked him home and to his room, we walked in the cold air in silence, i didn't mind. As i laid john on his bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead, he finally spoke, "Hey, uh thanks for being a shoulder to cry on, i really needed it, could you maybe stay with me, i need the company  i guess?" i was shocked at first, because he was sobering up, so it wasn't the whiskey, but i smiled and nodded,  he moved over to the other side of his bed and i climbed in, i was relieved that he asked because it saved me from dealing with my mother later". "night Soph" john whispered and wrapped his arms around me, it didn't feel weird, i felt comforted for the first time in a while, i knew that Finn would be mad, but John  needed me support. 

Writers Notes

it's just a start, its my first story, i feel with practice 

i should get better. this part isn't 

very much finn, it's more kinda getting to know the plot in a way