Part 2

a tap on my shoulder woke me up, it was finn, he was scanning the bedroom, "Why the Fuck are you in Johns bed?" the angry words spilled from his mouth, at first i was confused until i realized, "he was sad Finn, his heart was broken, he needed comforting, and so did i, nothing happened anyway, and if anything did happen why would you be mad?" my words came off confusing, before Finn could answer John woke up groaning, probably the hang-over, "what the hell is the noise?" John questioned, i looked up at finn who just shook his head, then a yell came from the bedroom door, "what have we got here?" it was arthur, i rolled my eyes and hopped out of johns grasp, "i just needed some comforting, Sophie stayed with me", arthur looked at me with a grin "Comforting eh" john threw a pillow at arthur hinting to get out, Finn looked at me with a face of disappointment, he shook his head, scoft and walked out of the room. John hopped out of bed, "Sorry Soph, i didn't know it was going to cause problems" john trembled, i looked up to john with a confused face, "Don't apologise john, you needed support, sometimes everyone needs it" i smiled at him gave him a hug and headed downstairs to see everyone looking at me, i look to the door to see my Mother, Glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and stomped to the door, i could feel my mum's anger rising as i walked in front of her. i got inside and sat at the dining table ready to be yelled at, "Sophie, when i got there Arthur was telling everyone you, SLEPT with John, is this true?!" i stood from the table to yell, but i saw Finn walk past the window i knew i had to talk to him, " um yeah whatever i have to go" i said distracted by catching up to Finn, i heard my mother scoff as i ran out the door. " Finn, Finn!" i yelled, he stopped in his tracks turned and saw me, but kept walking while shaking his head, i caught up to him, i grabbed his arm trying to explain, "Finn, you know i didn't sleep with him, you know i wouldn't! i wouldn't do that to you" i whined, "Sophie i know you didn't, it's not like you!" finn yelled, i was confused because i didn't really understand his point, "Finn if you knew i wouldn't do that why would you go mad, i was comforting him, he was sad! he thought no one loved him!" my face had gone red from the anger, " Yeah exactly, he thought no one loved him! you were a target, i bet if you made just one wrong move he would of slept with you !" finn yelled, i didn't want to keep fighting, i needed finn and i think he needed me, "I'm sorry i wont do it again, i'm really sorry Finn" he looked me up and down, "Its okay, i know you didn't mean it in any other way than to comfort him" we both smiled and went to get a drink. 

I arrived home tipsy, it was around 11 when i got in, i stumbled upstairs to see my mum sitting on my bed, it looked like she had been crying, i calmly walked into my room and sat next to her, "You are hardly home anymore Sophie" my mother cried, i frowned, she had never cried in front of me before, " Mum i just need to live my life a bit, before kids and marriage and all that stuff you know" i stated, my mother turned to me and hugged me, i hugged back it felt nice, she hasn't 'hugged me since my father died, i was about to pull away, when she sat up and slapped me, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" i yelled, " that's for being a Bitch to me this morning, sleeping with John fuckign shelby, who knows your probably sleeping with finn too!" instead of yelling back i ran to the shelbys crying, i banged on the door to see thomas shelby open the door, i never saw him that much but we got along, "hey, Omg what the fuck happened to you, did a guy do this to you!" tommy yelled, with tears streaming down my face i was able to speak some words, "my bitch of a mother!", thomas' face dropped, he gave me a tight hug, when polly came down the stairs to take over, " Luv what happened" i explained everything to polly, she fixed me a bath got me some clean clothes and made me a bed on the couch, Finn came down to sit with me, he was a bit drunk too so most of they stuff we said 

i had been staying at the shelbys for a week now and hadn't spoken or seen my mum. The whole time i stayed up most nights with Finn we talked, laughed and drank whiskey, A lot of whiskey.