Part 9

it was early in the morning, i sat on the couch with a coffee thinking about how i was going to tell finn about john and i. As i got up to get a book john walked out of my bedroom, "Morning", i greeted, John rubbed his eyes like a child, " Morning luv", his morning voice gave a tingles.John sat on the couch looking into my coffee cup and finishing it off, i skipped over to the couch and laid my head on his lap, "Didn't i just hug you all night", i thought he was serious until i looked up and saw his little smirk, "I thought you were serious for a second, jesus" i took a deep breath, John chuckled then placed a kiss on the tip of my nose and started to get ready.

i knew today would be the day i tell Finn about John  so i had a couple shots of whiskey to calm the nerves a bit. Finn and i were at the table talking about his date with Annie, from what i heard she was nice but i was really protective of Finn as he was to me, so i just agreed with everything he said. " hey finn wanna go for a walk?"i don't have work today so it will get me out" i blurted, Finn hadn't finished his story about Annie yet but my nerves were to much, "umm sure lets head out now" Finn seemed so happy, i didn't want to burst his bubble,  but it had to be done. "Just let me get my things, i'll meet you outside''i stated. Once Finn was outside i went to see John quickly to see if he was okay with me telling finn, "john, i'm heading out with Finn, i'm going to tell him about us, so if i'm not back before 5, im probably dead" i had a big smile on my face while telling him, "Geez Soph don't tell me that, anyway i will see you later then", john gave me a kiss then i headed outside to Finn.

We had been walking for a while, Finn wouldn't shut up about Annie, so i was regretting taking a walk, "Oh yeah and then-" i butted in, "John and i are dating" i blurted out, i couldn't keep it in, Finn stopped talking which was good, he looked at me waiting for me to say it was a joke or something, i took a deep breath and continued. "We have been dating for a couple off weeks, and the other night i got attacked by some random dude, but Arthur was there so i was fine, and instead of going to you i went to john, and im sorry" i couldn't stop talking i wanted to but i couldn't. Finn looked at me with wide eyes, he took a deep breath, "um, woah that was a a lot of information at once, does anyone else know you guys are, um dating" Finn didn't blink, "um well i think Arthur knows something, but thats all, and To be honest i don't think Tommy would care, oh and everyone else knows nothing" i spoke really quickly. Finn and i looked at each other for a bit, '' you know what, i'm not mad, im happy for you"Finn had a confused face but i knew he meant what he said, we started walking again, which was a good sign. "Wait how did you guys start dating, did you go on a date or did you guys just told each other you liked them?" Finn questioned, my eyes widened, "Umm keep telling me about you and Annie" i changed the subject quickly, Finn immediately started talking again.

Finn and i arrived back at the house around 3, the first thing i did was grab a drink considering i had to listen about Annie for nearly 4 hours. Finn rushed upstairs to get his cigarettes, i enjoyed the silence while having Shot after shot. Finn and i sat outside Smoking and drinking whiskey, "This is nice, eh" Finn took a long draw of his Cigarette, "Yeah it is nice  the silent-" i was interrupted by Arthur and John running outside pretending to shoot each other like little kids, "i was going to say silence but i guess not", Finn chuckled, i smiled at john who now was tackling Arthur, "Don't hurt him John he's a bit old" I joked, Finn and i laughed, "Oh fuck off,"Arthur Joked, "i'll get more Whiskey, considering we will have to share" i complained, i headed inside the kitchen and got the whiskey. I got outside to see John sitting in my Seat, there being no other seats too, "Really john" i shook my head and smirked, i filled every ones glasses before sitting in Johns lap, Finn was telling the boys everything about Annie, while he blabbered on i rested my  head on johns chest and starred up into his eyes, i tried to block out finn but i got too distracted by Arthur and John Giving him Sex Advice, i lifted my head, " Oi you guys leave him alone, they only just started dating", Arthur shook his head, "yeah because you didnt fuck first week of dating", i shook my head a laughed, then  laid my head back on Johns chest and fell asleep, listening to Finn talk about annie made me fall straight asleep.