Part 12

It was 5 days before Christmas and my birthday is tomorrow, I am turning 20, I was nervous because it would be my first Birthday and Christmas away from my mother. Everyone was rushing around trying to get Christmas just sorted out so I didn't make any plans for my Birthday just having a couple drinks with Finn and maybe John if he is home in time.
The day went slow as I waited til the 21st, I was exited because Finn told me he had gotten me something really cool, I wasn't one to only want presents but my mother hasn't gotten me anything 4 years in a row, that's why I was excited for a cool present.

                                                                                             *       

The morning finally came and  John wasn't next to me, I laid in bed for a bit before getting up, I looked around the basement and John was no where, I headed upstairs to the kitchen to get coffee, "Happy Birthday!vnfnf n", the Shelby's yelled, "wow thanks guys" I smiled. I sat down next to finn to drink my coffee and open my presents, "this one's from me " tommy looked exited for once, I opened the badly wrapped present to find a small pistol, "omg thanks tommy, now I can walk home by myself" I generally was happy, john didn't want me to get into guns and stuff so when he saw it he glared at Tommy. "Mine now!" Finn insisted, "well this one's from Polly, Arthur and I" Finn added, it was a key, I looked up to them,"omg" I was too stunned to speak, "we think you might need a place of you own, and it's just up the road, not too fancy, but nice" Polly spoke, I got up and hugged everyone and sat back down to open johns Present, "it's not as good as a house, but I hope you like it" John scratched his neck, I slowly opened the wrapping to find a jewellery box, at first I was scared, was it a ring, I opened the box to see a necklace with a 'j' on it, it was gold too, I had the biggest smile, "I love it John, it's beautiful!" I hugged him tightly, "I thought it was a ring At first Johnny boy" Arthur commented, johns face went red. "Thanks for all the presents and well the house" I thanked hugged everyone again, "let's take you to the house shall we" Thomas grabbed his coat and walked out the door, John and Finn followed, it was literally 3 houses down from the Shelby's.

I grabbed the key and slowly turned it opening the door to see a small but home like house, it was 3 bedroom, I was happy to be moving on in life, "Omg John look at how beautiful it is!" I yelled listening to echo, "it is beautiful" he replied, "oh wait, John can you put the necklace on me please?", I turned pulling my hair up, watching the gold get lifted over my head to my neck. Once John had clipped it he wrapped his arms around my neck from behind, "is this the best birthday?" he asked, I sighed "it definitely is" I said with a huge smile. "I'm glad you like it Soph" Thomas said, I had completely forgot that Thomas and Finn where there, I looked to the door, "can I go get my stuff?" I asked tommy, he moved from the door, "go for you life", I rushed to the Shelby's and grabbed my suitcase, stuffing everything in it, John arrived to take some stuff, I skipped straight to the house and started unpacking my stuff.

Thomas had left with Finn by the time I had finished unpacking and it was just John and I standing in the plain room, "are you gonna bring your stuff?" I asked John, He looked at me confused, "you want me to live with you? Like full on live with you?" He questioned, I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, " obviously I want you to" I smiled and gave him a hug, "I'll bring my stuff over later, I just have to do some business with tommy and I will be back by tonight" John rushed through his words, " okay well see you tonight then" I got on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss, "cya later" and left, I sat in my bed looking around, playing around with the gun Thomas got me, I didn't really know how to use one but I had seen all the guys use them before, I wasn't game enough to try so I decided that once John got back I would ask him.

I was having drinks with Finn in my new house, it was around 4:30, when John had arrived, he had a bag of stuff, not saying anything he headed up the stairs to the room, Finn and I didn't really notice we were a bit to drunk to pay attention. Around 6 Finn had left and john hadn't come down from the room so I headed up to see him, "everything alright?" I asked from the door, john was sitting in the bed with a cigarette, he looked up at me, "I'm just taking it all in I guess" he answered, I sat next to him on the bed and gave him a hug, "we have a house John," I smiled, he turned to me giving me a kiss, "you need to sleep You are drunk young lady" John teased, I chuckled, "I'm 20 now John, not a young lady" I argued, John shook his head and laid down, I laid next to him cuddling up to him, he combed my hair while I fell into a deep drunk sleep, feeling his chest move as he breathed was weirdly calming to me and helped me sleep.