Chapter:12 Love without jealousy..impossible!

"How dare she?"Sir growled and pulled me closer to him.He caressed my blemished cheek with his knuckles.His eyes seething fire.

"It's ok Sir!"I held his hand which was on my cheek.

"No!Its not!"He moved his head horizontally.He was controlling his anger,I know.

"I won't leave her.I'll break this alliance.Dunya jo bhi kahe I dont care.I don't fucking care!"He gritted the last line and i sighed closing my eyes.

"Aur main apko mana kar rahi hn aap aesa kuch nhi karenge abhi!" I looked in his eyes and they turned dark listening my words.

"And why do you think so?Chorunga nhi main use.How dare she slap you?Tumhe haath kese lagaya usne?"He turned away from me,scratching his nape furiously.

"Gusse main sab khrab hi hota hai Sir!Calm down!Hum koi rasta nikalenge k jis main apki izzat par bhi aanch nhi aye aur Aliya se bhi jaan choot jaye!" I came infront of him and stroke his light stubbled cheek.

He looked in my eyes for a moment before taking me in his arms making me falter on my place.

I hugged him too with same zeal as he dipped his face in my neck,seeking some peace.

"I'm Sorry!Because of me you've to bear all this!"He broke the hug and i chuckled.

"Jab pyaar kiya tou darna kia!"I muttered smilingly and his lips too spread into a smile.

"Hum dil de chuke sanam tere hogaye hain hum teri kasam!"He sang grabbing my waist and my smile widened.A never leaving blush on my cheeks.

"Sir!Let's sleep now!"I pushed him a little as he was in no mood to leave my waist.

"No!"He pouted and i pushed him towards the door.

"Areyy!"

"Kal milte hain Sir.Goodnight!"

"Nandani!"

Closing the door on his poker face i heaved a sigh.

Matlab kia ab roz roz mughe inhe aese zabardasti nikalna parega!Aiyappa!

........
Next day.

"Good morning Sir!"Placing the cup of coffee on his table i chirped and he looked up with a smile.

"Good morning my love!"His subtle reply made me blush.He started sipping on his coffee while looking into files.

Going towards my desk i too got busy with work.There was a meeting to be held with Mr.Khan today.The U.A.E fashion show fiasco was the reason of this meeting.

We were busy with work when someone barged in without knocking the door.We both looked up and our eyes widened seeing Aliya standing there,shooting daggers at me.
With the corner of eyes i looked at Sir and his knuckles were hard.He was glaring at Aliya so fiercely.

Aiyappa!What should i do?Iss churail ko bhi abhi hi ana tha!

"Tum yahan kia kar rahi ho?"Aliya came forward to my desk and i gulped.

"Manik what the hell she is doing here?Have you forgotten what she's done to you?"Aliya grunted at Sir and i pleaded him through my eyes to not burst out.

Aiyappa!I'll have to do something!

"Wo..mughe job ki zaroorat thi isiliye.."I left the sentence incomplete hoping she would understand the rest.