Chapter 5: Then vacate my place!

Morning 8:15 am.

"You are ten minutes late Miss Murthy!" Without raising his eyes from the laptop screen Mr.Malhotra spoke in an anger laced tone and I fidgeted with my bag nervously.

"Actually appa got seriously ill last night so....."Before I could state reason of me being late he shut the laptop screen with thud,apparently shutting me.

"I don't care if your appa die or live!I want you here at 8:00 am sharp!" He sneered recklessly and I felt a sharp pain in my heart.How ruthless he has turned or he was already,perhaps.

"I'll get you coffee sir!"I staggered with low eyes and without listening to his answer I came out from his cabin.

What the hell he thinks of himself!How dare he say like that about appa! Who the hell is he after all to say like that!

I walked into pantry blabbering angrily.

"Ohoo jhansi ki rani kia haal hai!"Zain who was enjoying angry traces on my face chirped while making himself a cup of tea.

"Nothing new!"I hang my bag on wall hook and grabbed an apron before marching towards coffee maker.

"Lagta hai boss ne subah subah hi dho daala!"He murmured while pouring his tea in the cup from kettle and I looked at him with the corner of my eyes,threatening him to stay mum.

"Ohk Fine!Stop scaring me!"He widened his eyes and kept a hand on his heart.I gave him a bored look and he chuckled to which I remained forlorn and poured the just prepared coffee in the mug.

"Come on! Why are you so upset larki?I told you ya that don't take him serious!"He squeezed a smile at me and I smiled meekly in return.

"I think it's getting late!That monster won't leave me!"I widened my eyes sarcastically before rolling them at last before moving out from pantry.

"Monster uhh? Great going !"He giggled from behind and I raised my thumb up at him without turning.

"Coffee sir!"Without knocking the door I entered into his cabin and slammed that coffee filled mug on his desk.He stopped talking on his phone and looked at that slammed cup and then at me,not so lovingly.

"I'm going to my cabin! You can call me if you need some help!"Speaking straightly I turned to exit his cabin when he ordered from behind, "Stop!" 

"Yes! Oh no Mr.Dev it's completely fine!I shall meet you tonight at your place!"

"Who is the boss over here?You or me?"After ending his conversation he asked sarcastically,standing up from chair. 

I turned and gave him a careless look,instigating him more.

"Don't give me this type of attitude Miss Murthy!"He threatened coming closer to me and I squeezed my brows at him before rolling my eyes. "Listen sir it would be better if you give me some work instead of  fighting with me!"I gave him a bored tired look and believe me his eyes turned irony hard,glaring at me with the all he could.

"You want to do work right?"He asked with pursed lips and I gave him a positive signal through my sarcastic eyes.

"Fine!"He turned back and picked up a pile of file from his desk and thumped it in my hands with a jerk.I stumbled on my place due to sudden weight,my jaw dropped down to floor.