Chapter 8:Left alone!

Morning 8:00 am.

Entering into the cabin with a rough and tough demeanour I slammed his coffee cup.He looked up at me but without giving him a glance I sat on my chair.

I had came to office without meeting appa because I don't wanted him to get worried seeing my swollen eyes and puffed red cheeks.

Opening the pending file of yesterday I started completing it.I know he was staring at me continuously,trying to gauge my mind state.

He cleared his throat,trying to get my attention but I sat like a dumb and deaf totally. "Kal jo..."Before he could say something I took out my cell and after connecting ear phones to it I plugged them in my ear.

With the corner of my eyes I noticed him clenching his jaws and squeezing his eyes tight with curled fists.

I started doing my work again when suddenly I heard a loud sound.Though my earphones were on but the audacity of that sound was too loud that I heard it still.

Removing my earphones I looked towards him and he was seething in anger.His eyes were fixed straight but he was shivering which looked like his blood was really on boil.

My eyes caught smashed paper weight on floor and I rolled my eyes before getting back to my work again.Next moment I heard the slamming sound of door and I know he was out of the cabin.

Sighing I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the chair.A tear trickled from the corner of eye as yesterday's memory again flashed in my mind.

I love him but he hates me!He is already in a relationship and I can't spoil his life more!Its better if we would maintain distance!Yhi acha hoga hum donu k liye!Neither we are of same class nor I'm anyway beautiful to Aliya that he would choose me over her!

Wiping my other tears which didn't know when fell from my eyes I again tried to bury myself in the work.

.........

Lunchtime,1:00 pm.

He came back to the cabin just 10 minutes before.Since morning he was out.I don't know what he was doing or where he was even.

I felt his eyes on me but I had kept my eyes low,ignoring him very conveniently.

"I've completed these files!"Standing up from my chair I went infront of his desk and kept those files there.He raised his eyes at me and on finding me again with low eyes he hissed,I heard.

"Tum..."Before he could grit another word I muttered, "Its lunchtime sir!" and went out of his cabin.I heard another loud sound from behind,he must've broken something.

Going into the canteen I bought vegetable sandwich and sat on the corner table chair.

"Arey larki!Kesi ho?"Zain chirped sitting on the front chair and I passed him a weak smile.

"Kia hua?"Sensing me glum he asked softly but I shook my head. "Nothing!Its just that I'm having a little headache since morning!" I didn't lied.It was absolutely true.When we don't have our night sleep it happens.

He didn't look convince though.He was about to say something when I jerked up from my chair.

"I'll be back in two!"