Chapter 6: Jealousy?

"What the...!"I groaned angrily and cupped my head again while Zain laughed coming into my cabin.

"What? See We didn't go out for lunch and you missed the opportunity to spend time with me thus you are crying!In short you love me that's why you are crying!"He grinned foolishly while sitting on chair infront and I raised my head up listening his pathetic logic.

"Do you really think it's funny?"I gritted and he laughed shaking his head making more tears slip from my eyes. 

"You know what Zain! Just get out from here!" His laughter infuriated me more and I stood up from my chair.

"Arey!"He giggled as I tried pulling his hand making him stand up from chair.

"Aaaah!"I screamed as he pulled me and I fell on him.I looked at him with questioning eyes,nervousness casting over me.He too looked disturbed feeling my body over him. "Sorry!"He apologised sincerely and I nodded softly.I was about to move back when the door sprang open. "Miss.Mu..."

We turned our eyes at him and he looked stiffened.His eyes stopped at my waist where Zain has kept his palms to keep me steady.

Immediately I pushed off his palms before Sir could dig holes in them for holding my waist.I moved back and dusted off my shirt.His scarlet eyes rolled towards me and then at Zain before he went out of my cabin,slamming the glass door behind.

After a momentary silence Zain snickered,
"Ohh! Someone was jealous!" I gave him mind-leaving-my-cabin look before rolling my eyes.

"Mano ya na mano janeman Locha-e-ulfat hogya!"He dashed his shoulder with mine with a wink and I squeezed my brows at him, "Are you mad?" to which he gave me a cheeky grin.

"Na hona tha Kyon hogaya!Locha-e-ulfat hogya!"He sang loudly in my ear before going out of my cabin and I stood there confused,irritated.

I glanced at my watch and it was 2:00.

Lunch time bhi khtm hogaya!Aaj tou nashta bhi nhi kiya tha maine!

Caressing my empty tummy sadly I sat on my chair.

What should I do now?

Suddenly my cod-less phone rang and I picked it up lazily only to jump on my place listening this growl,"In my cabin!"

Aiyappa!

After pouting sadly and chanting some mantras I stood up from chair and left my cabin.

"Yes sir!"After entering into his cabin as usual without knocking I muttered meekly.My eyes curved towards his accommodation room which looked empty and I sighed happily,don't know why.

Lagta hai churail chali gayi!

"Miss.Murthy!" Mr.Malhotra's snarl brought me out of my thoughts and I looked towards him.He was breathing harshly,his eyes were so red that I stepped back in horror.

"Come over here!" He ordered amidst his clenched jaws and I took two steps closer to his desk. My heart was on a rapid run of beats already.

"I SAID COME OVER HERE!" He shouted exasperatedly making me shiver in fear.My eyes located his finger which was pointing his laps and I felt a tear swimming in them.