Chapter 13:Difficult times.

I looked up at Sir and his eyes were fixed at Alia,they were fearless.I was still in his arms.

"Sirr!"I whispered breaking the hug but he held me again,this time more closer.

"I won't spare you Manik Malhotra!"Aliya shouted breaking the little vase which was hanging beside the door.

I felt his grip tightening on my waist.He was getting angry,real angry.

"Aur tum Nandani Murthy!Do takke ki aukaat nhi hai tumhari aur tumhari itni..."Before Aliya could complete her words Sir left me with a jerk, "ALIYA!"He bellowed so loudly that the whole office went calm.

He curled his palm which was in air.Was he about to slap Aliya?I stepped back holding my palms at my chest being scared.The whole office was gathered outside our cabin.

"Not.a.word.against.Nandani!Main bardaasht nhi karunga!"He growled going closer to her and she gulped,the sweat and fear was very visible on her face.

At the very moment Cabir bhai and Zain came.

"What?What are you guys staring at!Go!Get back to your work!"Cabir bhai made the crowd dispersed while Zain came between Aliya and Sir.

"Manik!Calm down!"He spoke holding Sir's shoulders and Sir pushed him aside.

"Kia keh rahi thi tum?Very well played Manik Malhotra?Who the hell has played everyone knows here!You are the player!A filthy,emotionless player!"Sir spitted at her face and her eyes turned towards me before she could scare me to the death Zain came in-front of me,being my shield.

"Ohh!So the liar has fitted one more lie into your head!"Alia chuckled and Sir closed his eyes,calming himself.

"Listen Aliya!Enough is enough!Im breaking all ties with you!Manik Malhotra loves Nandani Murthy!Period."He announced fearlessly and a sensation tickled my heart.An abrupt smile crawled up on my lips listening his confession.

"Oye hoye!" Zain whispered teasingly while tilting his head at me and i blushed more.

Feeling Sir's eyes on him he turned serious and i chuckled only to get shut as Sir glared at me too.

"Aur kitni be-izzati karaogi behen!Jao na!"Cabir bhai came from outside and tapped Aliya's shoulder showing her the way out as she was busy glaring at all of us.

"Shut up!"She snarled at Cabir bhai while Zain and I broke into giggles.

"I'll ruin you!"Her eyes stopped at me and then at Sir. "I won't let you guys live happily!Never!" Barking she left the cabin and we all took a deep breath.

......

"Nandani!" I peeped in Zain's cabin but she was not there too.

"Nandani is not here Manik!"Zain looked at me in oblivion and i felt banging my head into the wall.

"Damn!"Sitting on the couch in his cabin I held my head.

"Arey yhi kahi hogi abhi tou yhi thi!Tu itna hyper kyon ho raha hai?"Zain came walking towards me.

After serving me lunch she left the cabin hurriedly before i could ask her and now post fifteen minutes she is no where to be seen.

"Tu Aliya ki wajah se disturb haina?"Zain sat beside me and i looked at him.