Chapter 9: I LOVE YOU...GOD DAMN IT!

Following Night,9:00 pm.

"Kuch khaogi?" Sir came into the room with food tray in his hands.He sat infront of me on bed after keeping the tray on side table.

After Appa's death,his last rituals and funeral activities were performed here at Sir's house.I was here since that.

"Eat something!"Sir spoke softly and my lifeless eyes rotated towards him.I was sitting like a corpse on his bed.I had held my knees tight to my chest,to suppress the pain which was emerging in my heart every now and then.

I sat silent looking at him till a tear formed in my eye.He scooted closer to me while shaking his head.My lower lip quivered and before I could ask his arms were there to gather me.

"Appa!He left me Sir!Wo bhi mughe chor k chale gaye!Mera-koi-nhi-hai-iss-duniya-main!Koi-bhi-nhi!Main-main-akeli-hogayi-Sir!Appa-mughe-chor-k-chale-gaye!"I scratched my nails on his back while crying rashly and he continued to hug me tighter giving me much needed comfort.

"You are not alone!"He whispered and I moved back from the hug,looking at him with my innocent,teary eyes.

"Main hn tumhare sath,tumhare paas,tumhare liye!" He wiped my both cheeks and gave me a winsome,sincere smile.

"Chlo kuch kha lo phir so jao!"He picked up the tray from table and kept it on his laps.He was so soft that for a moment I felt he was my father,my mother,my everything.

Smiling at me he made me eat first morsel and I ate it silently.My gaze was fixed on him only.

The whole time I kept staring at him and in meanwhile he made me eat my food.

"So!Lets sleep now!"After making me eat he kept the tray again on sidetable.He grabbed a tissue paper and came a little close to me.

While staring into my empty yet deep eyes he wiped my lips and then stood up from bed.

"Kuch chahiye tumhe?"After covering me with the quilt he asked gently and unknowingly a whisper escaped my mouth, "Aap!"

He looked baffled with my demand but soon he recovered and smiled before sitting beside me on bed.

I turned to his side and he smiled at me.Continuous weeping and crying had made my eyes heavy and soon I was drowned in deep slumber as my lids chose to seal my sight from the world.

Night,1:00 am.

I snuggled more into my pillow,hugging it as tightly as I could.

My eyes shot up feeling whom I was hugging instead of my pillow.

Sir!

He was sitting just beside me,resting his back at the headboard behind.His legs were hanging down and my arm was wrapped around his lower abdomen.

In an instance I took my arm back.

Aiyappa!