Chapter 4: Be my very personal assistant!

"Where can i find Mr.Manik Malhotra's cabin?"I slammed my palm angrily on the reception and the blonde receptionist jumped on her place,freaking out.

"On first floor but listen a meeting is going on there!Hello??"I just heard her first three words and rushed towards elevators without giving her last spoken words a least attention.

"Mr.Malhotra!"I slammed door open and stopped for a moment seeing two more people sitting there.

"So this week a fashion...."The one who was talking turned his neck behind at me.

"Can you guys please leave!I've something important to discuss with Mr.Malhotra!"I muttered straightly while glaring at the man sitting on boss chair playing with a pencil,a dirty smirk was playing on his lips.

The both clients looked at each and then at Mr.Malhotra.

"Mr.Kapoor I'll catch you guys in just 15 minutes!Till then you guys can survey around my projects!" Mr.Malhotra flashed a smile at them and they gave a professional smile in return before standing up from there chairs.

The duo of father and son left the room and i closed the door with bang.

"How dare you Mr.Malhotra?"Walking forward i snarled at him but he sat there so calm.

"Im talking to you Mr.Malhotra!Apki himmat kese hui mere ghar ko khareedne ki!This is illegal,without seeking my permission how can you just buy my house!"I shouted hysterically but still he sat silent there,looking at me with a smile.

"Yahan mera bachpan guzra hai!Kitni mehnat kar k appa ne ye ghar banaya,amma ki akhri yaadein juri hain iss ghar se aur aap ka admi aake kehta hai k hum ye ghar khali kar dein kyon k ab aap iske maalik hain!" My voice softened automatically as two tears trickled down my chin.

"So have you vacated the house or not?" That fake smile vanished from his face and he asked straightly. 

I scrunched my nose in disgust seeing his real facade.

"Do you know what Mr.Malhotra you are a devil!A DEVIL DISGUISED AS A HUMAN!" I shouted with my tears and he stood up from chair with a jerk.

"YES!I AM THE DEVIL!"He bellowed and i flinched back getting scared of his such loud voice.Till now I've never seen him like this. 

"I am the devil!Suna tumne!Im the devil,the devil Malhotra!"He roared exasperatedly clutching my shoulders and i looked at him with unbelievable eyes.

"Tou ye hai aapka asli chehra!Itna kaala hai aapka dil koi janta bhi nhi hai!"I clenched my jaws,glaring at him with hurtful,teary eyes and he pulled me closer.

"Tum dil ki baat mat hi karo tou acha hoga!Miss Nandani Murthy!"He growled on my face and sudden nervousness casted my facial features listening my real name from his mouth.

"Wo..!"Before i could speak something he left me with a jerk.

"Aliya threatened you to do all this right?"He asked with a smile and i nodded hastily while crying.

"Maine kuch nhi kiya!Aliya mam threatened me to do this or else she would've..."His sudden giggle made me stop.

I scrutinized my eyes at him confounded and he stopped giggling.

"I knew it!Damn i knew it!Arey mughe pta hi tha k tum koi aesi ghatiya kahani hi bnaogi!Tumhe kia laga main tumhari baaton main aa kar wapis tumhe apna lunga aur tum mere paison par ayyashi karogi!"He sneered clutching my shoulders again and i stood there stiffened,looking at him with my plain teary eyes.