Chapter 10 : A start to new life.

I broke the hug feeling shy and he smiled looking at me with adoration.

"So!Lets go!"He rubbed his palms, trying to eradicate the awkwardness which had spread into air around us.

I pushed my errant strand behind my ear and raised my eyes slowly at him.

I can't live with you Sir!How can I?

"Tumhare appa ne khud tumhara hath mere hath main diya haina!Kiya tum apne appa ki baat nhi manogi?" He asked softly contemplating my mind state.

Tears pooled in my eyes as I remembered my father who wasn't with me anymore.

After nodding at him I went into Appa's room and picked up his picture which was kept framed on his bedside table.

"I miss you Appa!"Fat drop of tears from my eyes fell on his picture while I was caressing it.

After taking a last glance of his room and all belongings I left with Sir to explore a new phase of my life.

On the way to his home I continued crying.He tried consoling me but my pain was too painful to get a halt even.

As we reached his home the guards standing there opened the gate and one of them came to Sir's side,asking for the rest drive to the car porch.

After glancing at me Sir opened his side door and and came towards my side.He opened my door and before I could even realise I was dangling in his arms perfectly.

I kept my head on his shoulder,weeping like a kid and he took me to his room after smiling at Sahil who showed him a thumbs up.

"Sssshhh!Bohot ro liya tumne!Ab ek aur ansoon nhi!"He made me lay on bed and wiped my cheeks while showing me his eyes.

I hiccuped and he widened his eyes more,warning me.

"Bas!Chlo so jao ab!" He covered me properly with the blanket and I sniffed while closing my eyes.

And when my wet lashes joined I didn't realise and soon I was drowned into a deep slumber.

.......

Next Morning 12:00 pm.

"Good Morning Sir!"I smiled entering into his cabin with a cup of black coffee and he looked up,giving me a winsome beautiful smile in return.
"Good Morning!"

"So how's my love doing?Breakfast ache se kiya?"He stood up from chair and I nodded while keeping black coffee on his desk.

When I opened my eyes it was 11 in the morning.Before I could hustle in worry,my eyes fell on the yellow note which was sticked on the mirror in front.Standing up from bed I moved towards it and pulled that note which was bearing some words,

"Good Morning!Kia haal hain ji aapke?Wese agar meri meeting na hoti tou main itni khubsurat larki ko aesa sota hua chor k nhi jata!If you know what I mean!*winks*"

A shy smiled crawled up on my lips and I clutched that note tight to my chest.Just then my eyes fell on another note which was stuck to the chocolate basket kept on the dressing table too.Curiousity hovered over me and I plucked that note too only to get embarrass as it had something written like this,

"Arey!Araam se!Kahin phat jata tou!"

I closed my eyes,biting my lower lip in shyness.My heart was thudding so badly.How did he know that I would do that.Shaking my head i opened my eyes to read the remaining words,