Chapter 2: Confession?

"Mr.Malhotra!" She entered in my room and I shut my eyes tight with my palms fisting the bed sheet on the either sides more strongly.

Calm down Manik! Koi jang larne nhi ja raha tu!

"Mr.Malhotra wake up ! Kia hua hai apko ?"She sat beside me on the bed and shook my shoulder.Her words stammering.

"Mam !" One of my servants called her from behind.

She turned and raised her brows at him,
"What has happened to Mr.Malhotra?"

"He was so serious mam ! Sir's diabetes weren't in control as he didn't have his pills and even after fainting due to the lack of glucose in the body he continued to mumble your name only! Give him his medicines please !"My servant cum friend spoke hastily like a trained parrot and ran out leaving us alone again.

"Mr.Malhotra !"She called me softly and her hand reached to caress my cheek.

"Why are you so stubborn Mr.Malhotra ?"She continued to caress my cheek but her voice was getting scratchy which horrified me.

Is this getting serious Manik ?

"Pa..ni! Pa..ni!"I whispered with utmost difficulty while opening my eyes very feebly.

"Pani!"She muttered in her breath before wandering her eyes around and picking up water bottle and glass from the side table.

I started coughing to make more impression and her clumsy hands started working in haste. She was sitting beside my tummy.

"Just a minute Mr.Malhotra !"She opened the cap of bottle hurriedly and turned the bottle but instead of pouring it in glass she poured it all over me.

"Huhh!"With a jerk I sat on bed,just like those mummies which wake up from graves in movies.

She stood up from bed in the next moment.
"Aiyoo! Ye kese hogya..I'm...so.."Her frantic words left in middle as the water bottle fell from her  hands on the marble floor.

She widened her eyes seeing the water scattering on floor and I turned my grumpy face towards her.

"Aliya.."Before I could say something in her praise her foot slipped and dangled up in air as she fell behind on floor on her back.

"Aaaah Aiyappa!"She shrieked while clasping her sprained back and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Seriously Aliya matlab girne girane k ilawa kuch aur bhi ata hai tumhe?"I chuckled and she pouted angrily while holding her back and stood up from the floor.

"Aap ne mughe yahan jhoot bol kar bulaya haina?"Suddenly she scowled at me while rubbing her bum and my eyes widened in fear.

"Nhi! Maine aur Sahil ne mil kar koi planning nhi ki thi!"I muttered hastily with narrowed eyes and her mouth opened wide.