Chapter 11: The New Found Love!

"How dare you slap her?"Zain roared twisting Aliya's arm more and she winced in pain.My teary eyes darted towards Cabir bhai standing at door,he was fuming in anger.A soft trance captured his eyes as soon as they located my sight.

"Leave my hand!"Aliya shouted and made her hand leave from Zain's grasp.

She turned and glared at me.

"How come your chain was in Manik's bed?You bloody bitch !"She shouted and was about to slap me again when Cabir bhai came in front,covering me and held her hand.

"JUST.GET.OUT.FROM.HERE!"Cabir bhai seethed in anger and pushed her towards door in result she fell on floor while Zain armed my shoulders,wiping my flowing tears from his other hand."Sssshh!Stop crying!"

"How dare you?"She growled and was about to step towards us when Cabir bhai held her hand and dragged her out of office.

"Stay away from Manik!Apni aukat main raho samjhi tum!"Her shouts echoed as she warned me through her eyes while being dragged away.

Tears gushed down my cheeks as I clutched that chain in my palm,remembering my mother and father.It was first gift from my parents and I had always wore it around my neck.

"Come on Nandani stop crying!Tum uski baaton ko kyon serious le rahi ho?Dekhna jab Manik ko pata chalega na tou wo tumhare ek ek ansoon ka badla lega us se!" Zain tried consoling me holding my shoulders but I continued to cry.Her words were echoing in my mind every now and then.

Stay away from Manik!
Apni aukat main raho samjhi tum!

"Hey Nandani!"Suddenly Cabir bhai's chirpy voice boomed in my ears and I looked at him,tearfully.

He pulled me in a hug instantly and I closed my eyes,letting my tears wet his shirt.

"Dont cry Nandani!We are with you!Manik is with you!Just let him arrive from the meeting!Phir use sab btate hain,wo sari hekri nikalega iss churail ki!" He tapped my head lovingly and I broke the hug.

"Sir office main nhi hain?"I asked being oblivion of his meeting and Cabir bhai chuckled along with Zain.

"Aur nhi tou kia,warna tumhe lagta hai Aliya aaj zinda bahir jati yahan se?"Cabir bhai chortled and I wiped my tears while a smile etching my lips.

"Oye Hoye!"Zain dashed his shoulder with mine teasingly and I blushed.

"But abhi Jo kuch bhi hua wo Sir ko nhi pata chalna chahiye!Its fine!"I looked at both of them and they looked at me like I just spoke in some other language.

"Really?Its fine?Aliya,that bitch came and slapped you?Really sounds fine to you?"Suddenly Cabir bhai's jolly mood turned into angry one and I held their palms in my palms.

"Ofcourse Nandani this is not fine!"Zain too spoke in fury and I breathed out a sigh.

"Please guys!Already he is so worked up about ending his engagement with Aliya!Poori dunya k samne pehle hi unki feelings ka mazak ban chuka hai!Sab k samne agar wo ghlt sabit hogaye tou jo itni mehnat se naam kamaya hai Sir ne wo sab khaak main mil jayega!Tou abhi I dont want to give him another reason to worry!Its fine!"I looked at both of them and they looked surprised before adoration settled in their eyes.

"Manik is so lucky!"They both spoke together and I smiled,leaving their palms.

"Acha Nandani apply this ointment to your cheek,It has blistering marks!"Again atmosphere turned serious and I soughed keeping that ointment on Zain's desk.