Chapter 1:The beginning

Morning,10:00 am.

"Aliya ?" I spoke softly on line,knowing she must be asleep.

"Hmm!"

A smile adorned my lips as I heard her beautiful voice,like a nightingale.

Picking up my black jacket from the bed I sprinted off towards the exit.

"Get ready!Im coming to pick you up!"I muttered nonchalantly while exiting my huge castle like bungalow.

After a moment of silence there was a shriek,

"WHAT ? NO !" And I know she must  be sitting on the bed,all aghast.

"What no ? Main aa raha hn ! Go and get ready!" I chuckled while gesturing one of the servants standing there,asking him to bring my Audi from the car porch.

"Abhi nhi  please wo..Wo haan I'm not feeling well! Aaa-chi uhuu uhuu!" She sneezed and coughed which were clearly fake and my smile widened.

"Aliya ! I'll take you to the doctor first! Fine ? Aur koi bahana hai tumhare pass?" Pressing my smiling lips I spoke the last words.

"Ek minute sochti hn! Aaaah ! Aiyoo my bum !" She screeched from other side and I chuckled while receiving the key of my car and sitting in,after nodding at the servant with a smile.

"Kiya hua ? Phir se gir gayi ?" I laughed.

"Haan !"She cried.

"I wonder could anyone else be more clumsy than you !"I chuckled.

"Please aap mat aaiye aaj !"She literally pleaded which made me furrow my brows.

I pushed off brakes and my car just stopped at the boundary of Malhotra palace.The guards were standing there all ready to open the main gate.

"But why? I'm coming na ! What's the problem ?"i was concerned now.

Is she really ill?

"You aren't doing good? Kia hua ? Kuc..."My worried frantic words left in middle as she spoke,

"Im fit and fine, from head to toe Mr.Malhotra!"She squealed in her bubbly tone and I sighed with gloomy eyes.

I wanted to spend sometime with her!I wanted to share my feelings with her !

"Mr.Malhotra ! You there ?"

Her voice broke my trance and I muttered annoyedly,
"First of all stop addressing me with this! My name is Manik,Manik Malhotra !" I know my tone was little loud.

First she isn't allowing me to meet her and then moreover she is so reluctant to call me Mr.Malhotra ! What ? I'm just 26 !