Chapter Nine

Twilight's Last Gleaming Part Two - Chapter Nine

Someone roughly shook my shoulders. I groaned and fluttered my eyes open, Clarke was kneeling beside me. I frowned and sat up, pressing my hand on the side of my head. There was movement over Clarke's shoulder, someone was kissing Finn.

Clarke watched them, a horrible look flashed over her face. I looked around, trying to see where I was. The ship, the river, rain and forest. Bellamy. I bawled my fists up angrily and stood up, Clarke looked away from the mysterious girl and to me.

"Where's Bellamy?" I hissed, scanning the forest.

"What?" Clarke asked.

"Bellamy, where is he?"

"I don't know, I found like you this, lying on the ground near the drop ship." Clarke shook her head. "Why, what'd he do?"

"He was with me, we found the ship." I said, then remembered the last part. "Then he knocked me out."

Finn made his way towards us, he gave me a small smile before turning to Clarke. He had taken off his jacket and only had his vest on. There was tension between the two of them, I glanced back at the mystery girl.

"I'm sorry." Finn stated and grabbed the small parcel that Clarke held in her hand.

"Let's not talk about this." Clarke says and shakes her head.

"We've known each other our whole life." Finn pressed.

"We don't need to talk about it. She needs to put pressure on her wound." Clarke shut down and walked passed him, towards the girl sitting on the log.

The girl mumbled a thanks and took the brown bandage form Finn's hand, she pressed it against her forehead. Finn placed his hand on her shoulder, then looked up at the two of us that came over.

"This is Clarke and Blithe. They were on the drop ship too." Finn explained who were, I gave her a smile.

The girl looked up at us and did a double take, a bright smile grew on her lips. "Clarke, Blithe? This was all because of your mother."

"My mom?" Clarke and I said in usion.

"This was her plan. We were trying to come down together, if we waited-" She stopped talking and realized something. "Oh my god. We couldn't wait because the council was voting whether to kill three hundred people for air."

"When?" I asked.

"Today, we have to tell them we're alive." She gasped and ran back to her ship. "The radios gone."

I looked from the ship to the woods, remembering the conversation that Octavia and Bellamy had before. My breath hitched before I spoke, "Bellamy, that's why he followed me down here."

"Lets go, he can't be that far." Clarke said and took off into a sprint, she ran into the woods.

I ran after her, all I thought of was the kiss. He did it on purpose, he knew my vulnerability, I clenched my jaw as I ran. I was going to hurt him, he just used me, you don't do that to people. What kind of sick person was he? I stopped, seeing Clarke and Bellamy talking.

I screamed and ran towards them, Bellamy looked away from Clarke to see me coming with full rage. Clarke moved out of my way, I pushed Bellamy to the ground and ran my hands through my hair; I had lost the messy bun. Bellamy slid back due to the force I pushed him with, he quickly got up and gave me a confused look.

"You son of a bitch!" I slapped him across the face.

Bellamy blinked a few times before looking back at me acting like he didn't do anything, "What the hell is your problem?" He pushed me away from him and started walking again.