Epilogue

Epilogue

The harsh lighting illuminated the white room, making it hard to see. There was a ringing to my ears as I awoke from my slumber. I stiffened underneath the white sheets covering my body. The room was mild, not to hot nor too cold. Blinking I looked around me, trying to remember where I was.

Everything came to a blank, I don't even know how I got here. Grumbling under my breath I sat up in a seated position and my eyes caught on a portrait of a lady. She had dark brown hair and on her pale lips was a ghost of a smile. She wore an olden robe, the scenery in the background was rich with lakes and dirt paths.

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned, shoving the blanket off of my body. I was in a white tank top and matching leggings, I didn't remember what I was wearing before I had gotten here. Placing my feet on the cold tiles, I pushed myself up from the bed.

I winced, looking down to see a bandage on my ankle. I walked forward but my arm tugged back, tubes sticking into my veins and into a machine beside the twin bed. Scrunching my nose up in disgust with a grunt I yanked the clear tubes out of me and immediately cupped my hand around my inner elbow trying to ease the pain.

I pulled my hand away from my inner elbow to see little dots of blood in the palm of my hand. I wiped it on my leggings, forgetting that I was wearing white. Limping I walked towards a white large door with a circular glass window.

Going onto my tippy toes, forgetting about the ankle injury, I peered through the glass. The walls in the hall were a darker white, almost grey, and if you peered far enough to the right there were more doors and a person in a blue suit.

A loud bang erupted across from me, I snapped my head in the direction of the door in front of me. A pretty girl with blonde hair and blue eyes was pounding on the door, screaming but I couldn't hear her properly. I gave her a confused look and rocked back on my feet, starting to loose feeling in my toes.

I turned away from the door with a frown on my face. The room I was in was boring, everything was a white besides the steel bars on my bed and the painting on the right side of the wall. The banging from the girl sounded again, this time harder and faster; more urgent and alarming.

I snapped my head around and went back to the door, giving the girl a 'what-is-your-problem' look. The blonde stopped, confusion washed over her. She had tiny cuts scattered across her face along with a few bruises, I wonder where she got them from. Her lips parted and she started to say something, I cocked my head to the side trying to read her lips.

Blithe

I pressed my lips into a firm line and nodded my head at her. Blithe was my name. But the funny thing was I didn't know what the blue eyed blonde names was, I didn't even know who she was.

SHOULD I CHANGE MY NAME TO SATAN?!!

~Ava