Monday, April 19th, 2020

Dear Diary,

The pandemic is still happening... more than 15,000 people have died. The stores are empty, the most touristic place here is empty, It's crazy and scary. Everyone is stuck at home and have been for the last 2 months and probably longer. My eating habits have started to get bad again, I have lost a lot of weight.

Today, my best friend (A/N: Let's call her Maricruz) and I had a mini prom, meaning we both got dressed up and danced, ate snacks and took pictures in her backyard. There was chocolate covered strawberries, chips and so many videos of us being in a silly goofy mood.

I finished watching my current show! Teen Wolf, I really liked that show probably because Lydia was so so pretty. My current book is "We Were Liars" I still don't know what to expect but once I finish reading, I will give you a summary and rating. (A/N: I am almost sure I never did that summary haha) Honestly, I miss going out and talking to people outside of my family.

I am a bit bummed out all the Senior Year highlights will be something I will never be able to experience. Prom, graduation ceremony, Grad Night and other events. It is quite selfish to think that way, because worse things are happening, like death, but still, it makes me a bit sad. It is truly heartbreaking, everything that is going on, I really do wish things get better. 2020 come on everyone was so hyped for this year!! What happened???

A/N: So much has changed guys, hopefully I can continue to update you. I am in college right now! Aso, sometimes that songs I add do not go with the entry and will probably change, add later or repeat the songs.

FRIDAY, APRIL 24TH, 2020

             Dear Diary,

              I have the best news ever!! Yesterday I have received news that I have been chosen to receive the US.Dream Scholarship!! Can you believe that?! Thank you God! I know it's him who opened the door for it to happen... Now I'm just waiting for the email that I was accepted in the other program. I have faith. Yes, we are still in quarantine, but it's a little bit of light in the darkness.

A/N: Things changed so much, I in fact didn't get accepted in the other program and that scholarship isn't part of my life anymore. I'll elaborate in the future.