Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Close your eyes.. What do you see? Nothing right? Just pitch black.

What if you add color, people, trees, flowers or just let your imagination take over. Now what do you see?

Unconsciously the brain does that most of the time, it's called dreaming. I believe dreaming is as if going into another world/universe. Everything is either perfect or imperfect. Maybe you can dream of you wedding day, being stuck in a room full of nutella, or that dreadful day you suffered a traumatic event.. 

Dreams are unpredictable, they are either flashbacks, nightmares, warnings or just a glimpse into you future. Sometimes they are just the weirdest and most random thing ever. It's just like a first date, you don't know what to expect. Maybe he/she can be your soulmate or end up being your worst nightmare. 

There is a quote that says "A dream is a wish the heart makes", I don't think that is exactly true.. Maybe for some dreams but not for all of them. 

A/N: What if your whole life was a dream/nightmare, and when you finally wake up you are being born and that is why babies cry...? 

1. What has been the weirdest dream you had?

2. Scariest dream?

3. Do you believe in that theory? (the one about the crying baby)