Author's Note

I was trying to find more entries in the new journal I had bought, but otherwise than the previous one there was none. 

Honestly, I don't really know if things got better or past me chose to close down even with her writing. What I did find was a lot of Student Council planning and plans for vacations. Also, a bunch song lyrics that was copied down.

There was also some quotes and exercise plans, but nothing about my feelings. Either it was a busy year which for what I remember it was. I even think there was a job involved. It jumps a lot.

Please ignore the choice of song, but it was complicated adding a picture. Haha... 

P.S. I found my new journal and found some other information. Nothing important really, well one detail yes. Since 2018 my jaw kept popping every time I yawned, there was once when it locked in place for like 45 minutes.

My mom took me to the doctor and on November I was diagnosed with TMJ, which caused a lot of financial problems. There was an option of either surgery or braces, we took the choice of braces. Which led to me having braces for a whole year, $5,000... yes, my teeth are pretty now, but the TMJ is still there, guess I'll have to live with it. 

It's painful, but I have gotten used to it, my everyday life now. For a while I would record the times it would get stuck and for what it seemed the average time was 10-15 minutes stuck. Also, it would be every other week.